cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

Hi! Rahul

It is great that we have phone support for PaisaPay and CS. Phone support has reduced a lot of work load for sellers.

There might be some issues where the phone support team cannot take their own decision. But they may guide you.

Dont loose hope, follow up with them and i a sure you will get a resolution for your issues.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 2 of 94
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
Thanks Shuaib for the support.

Two of my issues have being solved.The main issue was that I had paid my seller fees and the amount was credited to ebay.But it was not reflected in the ebay seller fees that the payment was credited from icici bank.

I called up icici bank and they resolved the issue. PaisaPay phone support is doing a very good job I have to say.But the CS is not upto the expections of a depressed seller.It would be better efficient as time passes by.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 3 of 94
latest reply

Sometime it happens that the amount gets debited from our account but does not show credit in ebay selling account.

Rahul it has happened with me also many times.

This happens if there is a connection problem or a timeout or may be server error.

You should call ebay billing and simultaneously send the details by email mentioning the bank name, date, transaction ID and details along with the amount.

They then track the amount and give you a credit.

Money will not go anywhere. CS is improving day by day and they are still working to make it better.

Well, it was nice to know that your problems are resolving.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 4 of 94
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Rahul (cochinmall),

Dear cochinmall,

Thank you for your feedback on the experience you had with our Customer Service team.

While certain queries pertaining to PaisaPay, Billing and T&S would require an email confirmation, missing PaisaPay OBT payment is not one of them and the phone representative should have been able to take the necessary bank information over the phone without asking for an email. Only when the information is not handy, should the representative ask you to call again or email the information as per your convenience.

We understand the importance of your time and will be sure to discuss this with the team and reduce the number of instances when an email is requested.

Please feel free to discuss if you have any other suggestions :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 94
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
Thanks Indraneel for those words.

Actually,the missing Paisapay OBT was clarified only when I called my bank customer care up.They solved the problem within no time.

I agree that some issues need us to send emails to the concerned personal.But if we have an integrated customer care to solve all the issues,then why have a Customer care when issues cant be solved.

I think the customer care should be functional just for Paisapay because when new buyers call up customer care they may get frustrated when the CS team would give such a reply.Do think from the buyers point of view too.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 6 of 94
latest reply

sir i hav purchased a mobile through ebay and my paisa pay id is 24030181033 and ebay user id is rohilla2087979 actually i am not able to track my order please guide me
Message 7 of 94
latest reply

bsveswar1981
Community Member
Dear Sir / Madam,

I've purchased a mobile phone (Item No) neo808i on date (03-04-2009) through my debit card. But, while making payment, i received a message saying "Transaction Failed". But Rs 5001 has been debited from my account.

I've checked with my bank personnel, but they replied that the payment to Ebay was already made.

Please send me the item neo808i or credit Rs 5001 to my account.

Regards
Vanneswaran
Message 8 of 94
latest reply

princesujit_123
Community Member
hi
My name is Sujit bandekar from Goa, my mobile no. is 9421153518, my problem is i had purchase on Sony Digicam in the month of feb09 i also hago waranty on it , but my camera is having some problem with lense , it is not functioning, I have contacted Sony Service centre in GOa (Panjim) but service centre has denied to give me service on waranty saying that they dont give any service on the product which are purchased through internet. Bu i hve been told by ebay that product is having one year company waranty, if it so than why service centre in goa not giving any service waranty on me. They are teliing me to replace the lence of camera which will cost me 3500 to 4000. Help me now What i am suppose to do...

waiting for reply

Sujit Bandekar
email Id princesujit@rediffmail.com
Message 9 of 94
latest reply

greenfieldkh
Community Member
Hi, We are seller in Ebay. we need to add in the homepage of ebay. Please help me in this regard. Our user ID is GREENFIELDKH.
+91 9244535968
Message 10 of 94
latest reply