cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

kpatangay2011
Community Member
ref (#16ee38ada48444889a283b97835ba0#)
1800ad colonial gold fanam Dutch EIC coin (370580728463)
I have not yet received the consignment
Lt col kk patangay
Message 51 of 94
latest reply

raqib70
Community Member
I ship product! then i see that the buyer receive the product! but not update item receive on paysapay what happend now! how many days need to get the money!
Message 52 of 94
latest reply

bhtwala
Community Member
ebay user ID : bhtwala
Manish Bhatwala
Mob. No. 9428060660
bhatwala@hotmail.com

hello sir, i just placed order for samsung galaxy y duos s6102, and i paid amount after 10% coupon 7731 Rs. via NetBanking with my bank of baroda account, my payment was deducted from my bank account but your it's said here paisapay bank transfer cannot be completed, here are my bank transaction details : 11/04/12, eBanking : 7349679/MBBR2719448839/BILLDE
and below is my order payment sucessfull message of final stage payment mode [25009] Hot payment successful. your payment confirmation number is : 3509240
Message 53 of 94
latest reply

cherianadan2009
Community Member
The new coupon code received on 12-April-12 (10% flat discount) is not working on any item which is above Rs. 20,000!!! Instead of giving 10% it gaves me 0.03 paisa discount only when i apply this code. why? I tested many items above 20k using this code, but same result.. this code is limitted to some specific items only? i did not purchase any item using this code, then why it happens? plz let me at the earliest.

Anybody else experienced the same...?
Message 54 of 94
latest reply

jjagan11
Community Member
Hi All,

I am having an issue for the past few weeks and no proper response from Customer Support. I bought an item and I didn't receive it as described, hence I raised Claim on 5th Apr for which I never received call or email till now. I also got confirmation on Paisapay that Money was tranferred to the Seller (Without my concern). Whenever I call Customer Care, they are not responsible and simply asked me to wait for 24 hours. I am very disappointed on the Support provided by eBAy and this is my second bad expriance received from eBay.

Please help me to sort this issue.

Regards
Jagannathan. J
Message 55 of 94
latest reply

rohang93
Community Member
i have purchased huawei e1732 on 23/4/2012.

www.ebay.in/itm/260966338484

for that i made payment using bank transfer..

and after completion of payment i recieved a message like .

payment could not be successful.please select another method.

but at this moment balance is deducted from my bank account.

and there is no receipt on ebay for that..

i am a new member and also dont know where to complain.

Trasfer id : MUTI2725651870

ICONN/45244043/230412/EBAY INDIA PVT LTD

this is my transaction id of bank transfer.

now please help me refund my money.
Message 56 of 94
latest reply

i've contacted ebay help desk many times, but they were not sure about how to get the reimbursement of return shipping cost while raising the claim
Message 57 of 94
latest reply

anshudhingra
Community Member
Dear Team,

I have purchased SONY 40" BRAVIA 40EX520 FULL HD LED TV 40EX52 on 01/05/2012.
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261005978645
For that I made payment using my credit card and after completion of payment I recieved a message like,
"payment could not be successful.please select another method."
but at this moment balance is deducted from my card and there is no receipt on ebay for that.

I am a new member and also dont know where to complain.

Trasfer id : MCIT2730041466

Please help me, I donot want my money back, rather I would want to go ahead with my order and would want to get it delivered asap. Thanks.
Message 58 of 94
latest reply

manenarendra
Community Member
Hello Sir,
My name is Narendra Mane.
I purchased "Kindle Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display- 5-Way Controller" on 27th May.I was supposed to receive the item in between 2nd may to 9th May.But till today(10th May 2012), I haven't received my item yet.
My useid is manenarendra.
My email id is mane.narendra@gmail.com
I did the payment visa MC credit card.
Confirm item receipt for PaisaPay ID 31230255858.
so What am I suppose to do now?
I am not able to know where to contact ebay for ustomer support?
Message 59 of 94
latest reply

oa.online
Community Member
Dear Customer Support,
I am totally disappointed with your site, because i have purchased
Fluxx Unisex Fashion Polarized Wayfarer Sunglasses with Full Rim in Black Colour
(120918237154)

on May 29 through ICICI net banking. Its details you were sent me is,
mail content:-
This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. 1,099.00 using ICICI Bank online bank transfer.

Seller:
foresightopticals [contact seller]
Leena Pawar
leenasweetlina@yahoo.com

But then on June 4th i got another mail , which is following

A refund has automatically been initiated on 04-Jun-12 for item (Fluxx Unisex Fashion Polarized Wayfarer Sunglasses with Full Rim in Black Colour ) for Rs. 1,099.00 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 03-Jun-12.

Then i got another mail on June 10th,

Your refund request for item (Fluxx Unisex Fashion Polarized Wayfarer Sunglasses with Full Rim in Black Colour) has been approved.

This refund was automatically initiated on 04-Jun-12 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 03-Jun-12. You should be able to view the refunded amount of Rs. 1,099.00 in your credit card statement / account within 3-4 working days if your issuing bank is private bank else it may take 12-15 working days for nationalized bank.

Note: If you have paid using debit card the refund may take longer than 3 working days. In case there is a delay, please get in touch with your issuing bank.

And after all these mails i didnot receive my cash in my account. This means I lost 1099 only because of my decision to purchase item through your site.

Now I do not know the exact status . Now this is almost 1 month taken still i am not get back my cash. So what will i do ? please provide me the solution. I need my cash back , because i thought this is a good online purchase site but now i am facing such bad experience.
Message 60 of 94
latest reply