cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

sarath.anits
Community Member
Hello Sir..
I am L.Sarat chandra...
I had bidded for "Sonilex Portable DVD Player with USB Card reader" is
726rupees..After that I got a message that I am Out bid that Item for
801rupees..than I had left that item furthur..But after 2days I had
received a from you that I had won the item "sonilex Portable DVD
Player with USB Card reader" for rupees 1555..I was once shocked..I
had told this problem 4days days back to the customer care of Ebay,he
said to mail the from for this Email address..But I received a mail
yesterday that "Unpaid item case opened for Sonilex Portable DVD
Player with USB Card reader"..I was once suprised to receive this
Email from you even after mailing the problem to you..If not please
verify my account..
My User Id is ; sarath.anits..
Please reply me as soon as possible..They had given 27th this month as
a last date and told that they may suspend my Account..If this
happens,this may losses your positive feedback of Ebay...And we are
not ready to pay for that item which we had,nt did any mistake on
bidding more amount for that...

Thank You..
Message 41 of 94
latest reply

jim4locksmith
Community Member
ebay is proving to be better than amazon.
Message 42 of 94
latest reply

drkumar11
Community Member
Ref: PaisaPay ID 30441034711
Transaction date:23/12/11, Refund approved on:07-Feb-2012

My refund request has been approved on 07-Feb-2012. But After more than 20 days, till February 28, 2012 the refunded amount of Rs. 2,250.00 has not been credited in my account. Please do needful at the earliest.
Message 43 of 94
latest reply

Dear drkumar11,

Thanks for writing in. We are checking on the status of your refund and our Customer Support Executives will reach out to you at the earliest.

Regards
Seema
Message 44 of 94
latest reply

Dear sarath.anits,

We would have our Customer Support Executives reach out to you to address your concerns.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support team through any of the following channels:

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 45 of 94
latest reply

rahulroy86
Community Member
My Bank Account was Deducted with Rs 30,890/- on 29 Feb 2012 but paisa pay ID was not generated when i was purchasing the item 280826487296 by using the ebay carnival offer. The whole experience was a very bitter one.As 29 feb 12 is the last date for ebay carnival offer and my paisa pay id was not generated even though i made complete payment ,i could not participate in the same. i had called ebay customer care but it was informed that it will take 15 days for refund,till then even the listing would be expired. I have been severely at the loosing end. Please lookinto the issue and resolve. payment reference no of my bank is

Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit 29-Feb-2012 (29-Feb-2012) TO TRANSFER INB EBAY EBAY Payments MSBI2694922094IG94959332 TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A 30,890.00 kindly expediate
Message 46 of 94
latest reply

stwktmw
Community Member
I have mailed them regarding the blocking of my seller account five days back still i haven't got any reply.
Message 47 of 94
latest reply

Dear drkumar11,

As per the update received from our PaisaPay Customer Support Team, your refund details are on hold as you are required to send the item back to the seller.

You would have received an email from our Customer Support team as well.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support team through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 48 of 94
latest reply

somnjna
Community Member
I got a mail saying that my item is shipped but as per reference number I did not find any booking status in bluedart tracking website. please do the needful.

Ebay ID: somnjna

Regards,
Somu
Message 49 of 94
latest reply

saloni2203
Community Member
Hi,

My name is Saloni Dube and i bought item no. 160762790729 (Manchester United soccer jersey key chain) on 03/17/12 using my Citibank credit card as a guest user on PayPal as i'm living in India and wanted to buy the item from US. now the very next day i get an email from the vendor "happymanxu11" saying that there was some problem in our PayPal payment and that he did'nt get any payment. so he asked me to check with you guys directly....but my money has already got deducted...a total of 4.25 USD!!!!3.25 he price of key chain + 1 USD as PayPal fee!!!and i'm not getting my product now!!this isn't fair..pls refund me my money!!!pls look into this matter and try n resolve it ASAP!!!

Regards,
Saloni Dube
Message 50 of 94
latest reply