New Country Manager Mr Latif Nathani

Hi All Sellers,

From today onwards Mr Latif Nathani is the new country head of eBay India. Muralikrishnan B has stepped down as the country manager. Check eBay news and post your comments about this.
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Dear Ebayers,

Heartiest Welcome to Hon'ble Sri Latif Nathani in our Ebay Family. We are 100% confident, Ebay India will regain its past glory under your able guidance. Since few month or may be one year, something mismanagement is going on behind the scene which is evident in Discussion board which is full of only complaints and no redressals.

I hope, Ebay will be at newer heights amidst new online market scenario.

Welcome again!!!
Message 2 of 42
latest reply

My account had selling restrictions that lasted from 1st December 2012 to 1st May 2013 - 6 months!

During this span, I contacted Account Managers but they were not helping. At 99.6% feedback and DSRs exceeding 4.8 in all parameters, the "honorable eBay Managers" told me that I was a Non-Performing Seller due to which the account was restricted.

During this time, I wrote to "another honorable" eBay Country Manager, Mr.B. Muralikrishnan two times but he didn't have a courtesy to send an answer.

Finally, my issue was resolved when I contacted Brady at facebok@ebay.com

eBay India country managers are not much useful when it comes to helping sellers who pay eBay fees.

Hence it doesn't matter for Indian sellers who come and who go in eBay India team. eBay India is not like eBay US or eBay UK where you can expect professional help and a fulfilling relationship.
Message 3 of 42
latest reply

Correction in the email ID:

Facebook@eBay.com
Message 4 of 42
latest reply

Mr. Latif,

Will be great if you pay attention towards sellers issues who's selling became pathetic due to worst customer support & there unfair decisions. Will be great if you pay attention towards our below thread.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500014403&anticache=1369195212576

Thanks
Message 5 of 42
latest reply

Friends don't live in a world of illusion, Managers will come enjoy a big salary, give the sellers a sermon on how to work on ebay and go and somebody new will come but nobody will do anything for the sellers, its company policy you see, so don't hold your breath.
StopandShop
Message 6 of 42
latest reply

soulscapeshop
Community Member
Welcome! Best Wishes!!!
Message 7 of 42
latest reply

B. Muralikrishnan did nothing. Neither did the one before him. So what makes you all so hopeful about this new boy?
Message 8 of 42
latest reply

We need a working payment gateway and listing upgrades.
PRO PACK!!!
Message 9 of 42
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Please re-introduce ProPack.
Message 10 of 42
latest reply