Never use Indian Speed Post

k.m.kink
Community Member
Never Use Indian Speed Post service .
i purchased a Mobile phone from ebay, the seller told me that he would send the Phone through Indian speed post As it not cost me extra ,as MAHARASHTRA state can charge some octri . well i said ok ...as it was my 1st time on ebay ...
& the seller was selling for 4 yrs on ebay ..so i assumed that he must be knowing what he is saying ..

& when i received the package from the post-man :-
the package was looking good at 1st glance ,it had a brown tape on one of its side . so i accepted the package ,as soon as i removed the brown tape ...what do i see that the package was already torn & the mobile phone & charger,headphone were missing ..........the box contained :-USB chord,CD,BACK cover of the phone,battery

i did filed a complain to the post office ....they said the will inform me about the situation ...
i m still waiting for their response from them

well from my experience i say ...shell-out more money to have a ensured delivery of the intended item .
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

LOL ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
i bought a telescope from a seller is mumbai based he sent the item from unknown courier company i am living in south Delhi now this pathetic courier company saying that they cant deliver this item to me i have to pick up from there office well i am not living in remote area yet they are asking me to pick it from there office item weight is 7 kg this courier company office is far way from from house i have to spent at least 150 rupees just to pick the item what should i do seller has chosen this unknown company please advice me
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
rajelectronics
well said about the common wealth games. I just hope India doesnt end up making a fool of itself for the whole world to see. Latest news i read CWG is postponed again coz New Delhi is still not prepared.
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

@anandxyz...

YOU ARE NOT NEW ON EBAY. YOU KNOW THE RULES SO PLEASE STOP SPAMMING OTHERS PEOPLES POSTS.

STAY WITH YOUR OWN POSTING ONLY IF YOU REALLY WANT ANY HELP.

SUCH TRICKS WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE DESIRED RESULT.

CIC hosting
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
@rajelectroniks Excuse me, i am not spamming here , seller sending item by Super Raj Air Cargo a unknown courier company ,here are the details:# Courier name: Super Raj Air Cargo
# Airway bill details: GTM 1008278
# Remarks: We have shipped your order you will receive it in 5 days, seller saying that Airway bill no is correct but the Currier company denying it most funny part of story is that courier company called me on my mobile and told me they have consignment on my house address but they cant deliver it because my house is far away from there office again i gave them Airway bill details but they said that Airway bill details is not correct only my house address is correct they can only deliver if i give them money other wise they will return it back after that seller call me and said courier company will deliver the item if they ask money don't give them but the Currier company saying i must give money to delivery boy , my only request to sellers is please don't send item by unknown Currier company and buyers should ask the seller about there shipping partners
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

k.m.kink
Community Member
Hi

On 25 August Ebay approved My claim(after 1month), its late ...but its ok ,at-least i got my money back

I asked my seller on this , he informed me that
on that same day one more customer of his received a tampered parcel with mobile stolen & with a brown tape on it .

just Imagine 2 incidents on same day , same place ie: Mumbai
Same brown cover !!
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

darkrls
Community Member
pliz ask the sellers to use reliable courier services for parcel....from my personal experience Indian Postal service is not all gud.sometimes the guds wer damaged n i even lost sum,all via IPS. i request ebay to look into these matter with outmost importance.i really don know wer 2 post so......here i wrote.thanku.
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Speed Post is good for low value items. For high value items sellers should use a reputed courier co.
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

@k.m.kink I am from a village area and here Indian postal (speed post) offers a Good service (from Delhi to My home Kerala on 3rd day with home delivery) As far as I know in Big cities India post gave delivery duty on contract basis to private parties. Delivery guy is not a central gov staff, naturally they are under paid. Sending items from a large city to a village does not affect as in city they are handling a large quantities of parcels. well; it is my experience speaking don't know about future as central government is going on with privatization.
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

roopayan
Community Member

I have paid for an item and the seller has already shipped it.

But the seller didn't provide any tracking number. So, I am unable to track it. Ebay should make it mandatory to provide a tracking number.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply