Community Member
NEW BUYER = NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

gr8_perfumedeals
Community Member
99% right, we face lot of problems with the new buyer.

Ebay should educate them for the details explaination and the impact of the negative and neutral feedback....
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
very true, in past one month i have received in total 9 negative feedback that too all are without any relevant reason, all the buyers are newly registered with no past feedback or purchase history & all of their mobiles are switched off + they don't reply to emails & ebay messages, i am fed up with ebay CS team, they always keep telling me that keep writing the mails, i want to know, why can't you guys unregister these buyers when they are totally uncontable ?? why spoil my business without any reason ?? plz give a better solution for this.

thanx & regards
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

dimension.4.0
Community Member
If you guys are facing such kind of problems from new buyers then you should restrict them by setting some changes in your account to block them.
Here's how you can do:
Account>> Site Preferences>> Selling Preferences>> Buyer requirements>> Show>> Edit.

In this option you can change-
*Buyers with Unpaid Item strikes
*Buyers in locations to which I don't ship
*Buyers with policy violation reports
*Buyers with a negative feedback score
*Buyers who may bid on several of my items and not pay for them
* Buyers who haven't gone through SMS verification.

Hope this may help.

Happy Selling!
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

jayakumar14
Community Member
New Buyer gives negative feed back because even the some of the experienced sellers are giving invalid courier tracking number and they are not picking the calls to clear the Buyers doubts and most important, too much delay in shipping the items.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Hello Ebay Seller colleagues,

It's useless to suggest anything to Ebay. The Fact is that Ebay India is taking last breath. They have surrendered. You can watch the Discussion Forum where slightest of problem is not solved for several months.

Hundreds of new New buyers are joining everyday, good thing, but some buyers are giving Negative adventurously. Ebay has become deaf & dumb and do not take any action even in 100% genuine cases. We have suggested many good measures in the past which wasted our time & energy.

We as old sellers are just already fed up and just continuing for name sake.

Don't expect anything from Ebay. This is our serious and honest observation.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

dimension.4.0
Community Member
@ bijal_eshop
Agree with you but its the same eBay where you've made more than 500 feedbacks & definetly made good amount.
Instead of critisizing, come up with some solutions. Only sellers & buyers can exchange their views & create good environment here.

Post suggestions, this may notice by eBay instead of ignorance of -ve posts...
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Hello,

We do not want to go into war amongst ourselves on this issue which will deviate us from main issue.

You are seller since one year and we are from Bazee days in 2004 and I am talking about present scenario of Ebay. We have suggested 30+ good suggestions to Ebay over phone, in Forum on various occassions and after being fed up, compelled to write like this. Otherwise, why I will write. If any such occassion arise, you will experience yourself. We had several such bad occassions.

OK, Thanks.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

dimension.4.0
Community Member
@ bijal_eshop
Suggestion for your eBay shop.
Change the listing view in your shop now its list view change it to Gallery view & it looks better than list..
Also activate promotion boxes.
You are paying for it so you should take advantage of every feature of shop.

Happy selling!
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

mevada
Community Member
Again same thing happened...
Message 10 of 12
latest reply