cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ebay account got suspended due to misake of account manager

gagworkz
Community Member
Hi All

Please be careful while trusting your ebay account manager.My ebay shop got suspended for seller non performance due to my account Manager Miss Priya. My account was on selling restriction I called her to ask the issue and she replied that its the trading limit. Than I made the payment for my selling fees after which still the issue was same. I called her again she had no clue why I am not able to list. I was getting error to contact safe harbour Team. I wrote mail to them and even trust and safety but till date no revert. I was following up with my account manager named Priya to know the problem with my account. For 3 to 4 days she just kept replying that I will speak to my Senior , I will escalate etc but never got any revert. Later more than last 10 days I would have made more than 5 calls in a Day to her extenion 66041020. It was just ringing. She even did not had courtesy to call back after seeing so many missed call from a member. More than 20 days past and I was just seeking the clarification from ebay Manager. later My account got suspended for Seller non performance.

If ebay does not given any correct information on account issue than how a seller will be able to resolve it.

Now the ebay Trust and safety says than it cannot be reinstated and I have to wait for few months. There are no negative or Neutral on my account as of date but still they keep my account under suspension.

How can the Trust and safety expect the issue to be resolved in couple of days when the community court time lines it self is so Long. 10 days for buyer to reply but they will only give 2 days for a seller to reply back than again 10 days for Jury to Vote.In all total 22 days.

After which the Trust and Safety will take their sweet time to remove it.

I really don't think that this is a professional behavior from ebay. I suggest all the member's that please don't simply keep a faith on your account manager when there is a problem with your account. They are just to demand for number of listing and features.

I am pretty sure that the keep this issue on Low voice eBay will surely get my account suspended under some our other policy and than will give canned response policy are policy if we had to twist it than why would we create it.

Ebay please revise your time lines and request you to please make your Trust and safety department more Human than Like a automated machine.

Honestly I have experience that the language is so unfamiliar that even ebay saff is not able understand what exactly they want to say.

I really wonder if the trust and safety team also understand or Just copy past because if I reply to their mail I get the same reply back. Hope its not machine.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

SNP is associated with the DSR scores. If the DSRs go below 4.5 in 3 out of 4 components, then the seller may face SNP. The ACCT Manager is not responsible for such situation. If the buyer leaves a low DSR, then the seller may have to face SNP. I recommend you to work upon your DSR criteria.

I am not very experienced seller so you may seek advice of other experienced sellers also.

Wish you good luck.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dont fight with a/c manager. That is your life line. Priya is a good lady.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

gagworkz
Community Member
Hello amitava123gems,

I understand what you are saying but whats the use of such kind of account manger who never calls you after calling. I understand the importance of DSR but unless she does not update me on it how would I know.

But Trust and safety is another useless department of ebay as per my experience. Account manager are given by ebay to guide the seller and not hide from them.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply