Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excellent service from Laptops2000cheaper

I bought a bluetooth device from laptops2000cheaper and was with out a warranty, But the head set stopped working after a week. When i called the seller, he was really helpful and promised a replacement eventhough he was not bound to. Such sellers ar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thanks

Dear Sir, I have recieved the under mentioned Item in good & sound condition Item ID:-280533534519 Thanks :^O

Q8 Watch Mobile

Dear sir I have seen Q8 Watch Mobile in your website. It is said that it have memory slot of 32 GB. But even 1 GB Memory card is not supplied with the phone. Please add 2 GB memory card with that phone even with extra cost

Shipping charges

Dear Sir/Madam, Recently, I have purchased 2-items from your website viz. Acupressure foot roller & magnetic compass key chain (item code:300447511470 & 370411256937 respectively) Both of above items are from different seller but from a same are in M...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Pen Drive Selling on Ebay

Hi Just browsing on ebay and found that lots of fake pen drive is start selling on ebay. Presently in India only 64 GB pen drive is launch ( as i know in world also). But I saw one seller selling at 128 GB. Some seller already got negative rating for...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not able to pay selling fees

Hi I am trying to make payment for my selling fees but I am getting repeated error "Your PaisaPay payment was unsuccessful. Please select another method of payment" I reported this issue to ebay 1 week ago. But the problem is still not solved. Can an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile Specifications

I was going through the mobile specifications and I came across a mobile by name intex mobile in 4470. It's a clear cut case of misleading since the specification talks about features like 3G, but to be on the safer side I cross checked the item spec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift Not Received

It's been 7 months till mow i have not received christmas Gift for PaisaPay id. 25826048243.I have mailed them several times,but they stopped responding now.Today i called up customer care,she said she will escalate this.Donno when will i receive the...

New Item Conditions on eBay. in – Now more descriptive and informative!

Hi, Knowing an item whether it is New, Used, Refurbished, Mint condition is critical to buyers. Providing an accurate item condition helps in generating better confidence among buyers & greater satisfaction with the transaction leading to better user...

Negative Feedbacks

Seller should take care to perform their duties honestly and carefully. If a buyer gets faulty/fake article, he will definitely give a negative feedback, then the seller gets up from sleep and make a hurry/urgency to request to remove the feedback an...