cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Listings - Same product listed by same seller a dozen times.

cellphonewala
Community Member
Some ingenious sellers a listing the same product, 3,4 as many as 25 times.

We just did a search for "card reader" and it turned up 186 items.

However on closer inspection, we found that:

Seller A has listed the product - 23 times

Seller B has listed the same prodcut - 15 times

Seller C has listed the same product - 17 times

Many other sellers have listed the same product more than 5 times.

Can anyone in baazee.com tell is how is this being allowed? Is this a regullar policy of baazee.com to encourage it sellers to list a prodcut mulitple times so they can claim, 5,00,000 products on sale where thay may be only some 20-30 thousand products only?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

cellphonewala
Community Member
We did a recount and found that Seller A has infact listed the same product 36 times.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

baazeecafe
Community Member
Greetings Cellphonewala,

We will like to thank you for bringing this to our notice. Alert users like you make Baazee a better platform to trade.
We will be soon taking the requisite action.

Warm Regards
Baazee Team
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

cellphonewala
Community Member
Suprisingly we recently received a mail from community watch saying:

"Dear Sir

Kindly note that we have been notified through our Community Watch program that there are Multiple Listings of the same product : PCI Firewire IEEE 1394 Card + FREE Cable + S/W CD uploaded by you (even if they may be ending at different times). "

So we did a serch for the product "Pci Firewire" on baazee.com and this is what we found:

User "Mumbaimantra" has listed the product 7 times, 3 in wrong category
User "wholesale6" has listed the product 6 times
User "avntech" has listed the product 4 times
User "ristcomputers"has listed the product 2 times
User "sethikamal" has listed the product 3 times
User "technoshoppe" has listed the product 8 times
User "Dalcomputer" has listed the product 4 times, all in wrong category.

Do a search for any product and you will find the same thing.

A solution to this is needed urgently.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

ristcomputers
Community Member
Hi,

We are happy that this issue of Multiple listings has been taken up by a very Senior Seller of Baazee.

A seller can have same Item listed 1-2 times due to one item being in fixed price and the other in Auctions or the seller may have to put up an additional listing for some promotion being done by Baazee.

But Baazee team needs to look into the Sellers whose listings run into more than 10 pages and the same item is listed atleast 20 times.

If Baazee can seriously look into this issue, the buyer would be able to view more items rather than looking at the same item 20 times.

Our auction listing which was to close in 24 hrs was closed by Baazee due to Multiple listing If such steps are taken against us who has even paid Home Page EL for the auction, Why are other listings in regular being spared which have no revenue for Baazee. This is a Undue advantage to The seller who just list thousands of product in regular listing and that too 10s of listings for the same item.

If Baazee is to allow these Sellers to list items n no of times let it be open for all or else treat everybody wih the same yardstick.

We hope that a standard reply of Baazee is not posted stating
"PLEASE NOTIFY COMMUNITY WATCH FOR SUCH PROBLEMS"

The sellers with Multiple listings can easily be traced even by a novice.

Hoping for a end to this problem,

Best regards

Rakesh Dogra
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

neochampz_in1
Community Member
A lot of biddings are closed without any winners though there is someone who has a highest bidding. this means that though i may have won an auction, still its not that i am going to get the product! so i have to bid on each n every available auction? 😞
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

anilshahapurkar
Community Member
I was wordless on this question, asked by my 7 year old daughter, while I was describing her, how I'm buying / finding product on BAAZEE.

"YEH TO WAHI HAI" , "FIR SE AAGAYA", "KITNI BAAR WAHI CHEES DIKHAYENGE" was her words.

WE ARE USING "CBM" TO ADDRESS A "FOOLING MACHINE" & IT HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO CBS "FOOLING SITE"

QUIT THE SITE & ENJOY THE LIFE:^O
Message 7 of 7
latest reply