cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BILLING DEPARTMENT IS INEFFICIENT. REVAMP. . . Check and revoke suspension.

bash005_in1
Community Member
I WAS ANTICIPATING SUSPENSION DUE TO INEFFICIENCY OF BILLING DEPARTMENT, SO I HAD SENT COUNTLESS EMAIL TO ALL THE DEPARTMENTS CUSTOMER CARE, BILLING, FEES AND SELLER SUPPORT. . PLZZ MAKE NOTE OF ALL THE EMAILS THAT I HAVE SENT. BECAUSE TOMORROW IT WILL BE OTHER SELLER.
BAAZEE CANNOT GROW UNLESS IT BECOMES PROACTIVE, CUSTOMER SUPPORT SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST.

This is reply i got from BAAZEE. . .
Since there was no sales completed in Dec-2004 i paid full bill, on the assurance of this letter.then i had sent the item ID details which did not materialise. .

January Bill is sent today 03-03-05
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:19:06 +0530
Subject: RE:'Case=942-382'Hello mail: Account - MemberAccount
To: "Syed"
Currently, on viewing your account for the month of December 2004, we find that there are 6 transactions and 2 listings with Ten Day feature.

We can consider a one time reversal of your transaction fees provided you write back stating the Item Ids of the incomplete transactions. This reversal would reflect in your next invoice. Further, Baazee offers its sellers various Special Listings such as One Paisa Auction Paid Promotion, Category Page Featured Listings,Pop Up Listings,Ten Day Listings, One Day Listing, Reserve Auction fees, Homepage, Priority listings, Highlighted listing etc which are to be confirmed by the seller at the time of uploading products on the Sell Page.

Special Listings are an optional feature, similar to advertising or promotion fees charged by any other medium for promoting your product. It is very clearly mentioned on the site and on the Sell Page that Special Listing fees are non-refundable and compulsorily payable, irrespective of whether the sale is completed or not.

Thus you have been charged the respective Ten Day listing fees since you have utilized the same while uploading your items on the site.
Please follow the FAST Complete process on a regular basis for all future transactions, as it will not be possible for us to consider any reversals with respect to any fees.

Should you require further assistance, please feel free to call us or mail us anytime.

Warm Regards,

Kaushik Sarkar
Billing & Collections
022 566 90000 Extn 228
Mon - Fri : 10am - 7pm

Dear sir,

This has reference to SNC, plzz update, and submit me a fresh bill for the month of Feb-05, As i have paid for the December bill on your assurance.
Following is the Items ID for which SNC. and you have charged.
Two listings with ten days feature you can charge, plus the 2 transactions.As on 17th Feb only two transactions have materialised.

ItemId : 28272995
ItemId : 28134860
ItemId : 28130667
ItemId : 28166795
ItemId : 28237146
ItemId : 28272995
ItemId : 28336048

ItemId : 28669925 paid
ItemId : 28130667 paid
ItemId : 28690097 Payment pending

PLZZ REVERSE THE ACCOUNT AND REVOKE SUSPENSION
Message 1 of 1