Money Debited without PURCHASE..!!!

cherianadan2009
Community Member
When I tried to purchase a SGalaxy S3 this morning using my debit card I got an error message that the payment is not done and use other method. I tried once again and got the same msg. But when i checked my Bank statement I has been debited and gone to ebay account (IIN/EBAY INDIA /20120629122315/0****) at the same time. Also I did not get the payment confirmation from ebay as well. What happend there? How my money got debited unless the payment process completed? Plz answer asap. Thanks
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

cherianadan2009
Community Member
hahaha.. mine is 36k after 10% discount for galaxy S3..! yet to a single mail from them..!!! I lost that coupon also...! very good ebay.. wonderful customer servive.. appreciated..!!!
Message 11 of 33
latest reply

praveenbayin1
Community Member
Received an SMS yesterday saying amount will be refunded in 3 or 4 days........
Message 12 of 33
latest reply

ajinkya_adhav
Community Member
receive a mail from email amount will be refunded in 3 to 4 days ..
Message 13 of 33
latest reply

cherianadan2009
Community Member
I didnt receive yet from ebay..irresponsible.... but money refunded by the Bank. I bought the from an outlet.. happy...
Message 14 of 33
latest reply

sreejithr2424
Community Member
same happened to me... expecting ebay will refund.
Message 15 of 33
latest reply

santoshkumarsuthar
Community Member
I have paid Rs.3290 for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS5 from internet banking on 05/JUL/2012 and bank detail are eBanking : 8456110/MBBR2766447504/BILLDE. in my ebay account no purchase details. give me refund.
Message 16 of 33
latest reply

ckommoju9542
Community Member
Contact your Bank. They will surely refund you.
Message 17 of 33
latest reply

akhileshew
Community Member
I have paid Rs.75 for
Jackly Toolkit 31 in1 Magnetic MultiFunction Universal ... from internet banking on 09/JUL/2012 and bank detail are eBanking : Iconn/50083003/090712/EBAY INDIA PVT LTD BILLDE. in my ebay account no purchase details. give me refund My pasia sir ID:-akhileshew.
Name :-Akhilesh Kumar
Message 18 of 33
latest reply

akhileshew
Community Member
I have paid Rs.75 for
Jackly Toolkit 31 in1 Magnetic MultiFunction Universal ... from internet banking on 09/JUL/2012 and bank detail are eBanking : Iconn/50083003/090712/EBAY INDIA PVT LTD BILLDE. in my ebay account no purchase details. give me refund My pasia sir ID:-akhileshew.
Name :-Akhilesh Kumar
Message 19 of 33
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
all of you get your money back . there is some fluctuations during checkout and your money is safe and get credited the same as soon as possible . do not worry.

you can contact Customer support http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactCS
Message 20 of 33
latest reply