cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL - NO MORE AVAILABLE

247indiaonline
Community Member
GIVE THE CHANCE TO SELLERS FOR MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL OPTION . THIS WILL HAVE BETTER BUYER SATISFACTION, IF THERE IS NO OPTION OF MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL THEN WHY ANY SELLER WOULD LIKE TO GET THE PROBLEM RECTIFIED OF ANY BUYER ONCE THE SELLER RECEIVE THE NEUTRAL / NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
ALSO GET THIS NEUTRAL RATINGS REMOVED FROM ANY CALCULATIONS AND HAVE SAME OPTION AS EARLIER TO GET THIS MUTUALLY.
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

mumbaistores
Community Member
Friends,

It has already happened with me.

I sent an item to the buyer last week who claimed that he received the item short and will leave me negative if i dont send him the replacement. Though i begged him for a positive which he gave he has now opened a dispute for a product which he won @ Rs 1.

I am helpless and feel cheated. I would like to strongly ask your support and take this matter with ebay. I want to see how ebay handles this matter case to case.

Indraneel now its your time to do what you have been mentioning here on the boards. Pls help

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 21 of 29
latest reply

Hi,
Ebay expects us to list 1Re free shipping even though India visibility is poor. When things go wrong, nobody will help. This is primarily the reason I stopped listing 1Re mode. The safest is to list BIN in shop. Bad buyers normally avoid shop. Also you tell buyer to ask question before buying. If you suspect anything, you can block that buyer.
But it is surely risky business nowadays. Get bruised for being a good boy.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 22 of 29
latest reply

Ebay must consider both buyers and sellers equally. As a buyer I am against
with ebay's new feedback policy. Genuine buyers are not happy with these changes. Only fake and stupid timepass buyers will threten sellers and blackmail them. As a genuine buyer I am totally against the new feedback policy.
Message 23 of 29
latest reply

DEAR FRIENDS
LISTEN WHAT I AM SAYING
1. LET NEW POLICIES GO TO THE HELL
2. DO BUSINESS WITH UR COMPLETE HONESTY AND WILLINGNESS
3. LET BUYERS GO TO THE HELL IF THEY LEAVE -V OR NEUTAL W/O BRINGING THE ISSUE
4. AND AS FEEDBACKS %AGE CONCERNS WE ALL ARE PASSANGER OF SAME TRAIN. SO DONT WORRY

WHAT U SAY

KUMAR.M
Message 24 of 29
latest reply

oz_sparkle
Community Member
Hi, a visitor from Australia here to sympathize with the changes happening there. We are suffering here too with compulsory paypal as well as the feedback fiasco.

Ebay needs to give the buyer the possibility to remove their own feedback if they make a mistake or the seller refunds for damaged item and they change their mind. The ebay people are too busy to look into every mistake for example where the comment is positive but the sign is neutral or negative.

Take care, Lakshmi
Message 25 of 29
latest reply

Hi Kumar.M,
Somebody calls you a thief for faulty ebay system and you digest that?? Not to speak of monetary loss..
Had it been in your known circle, you would have smashed his nose.
I am an oldman. But, it is painful to see old values are fading.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 26 of 29
latest reply

nannath
Community Member
Whatever ebay says they do not follow it. According to Mr. Indraneel if there is evidence saying that the buyer is satisfied and happy with the product in their message sent through ebay - they will have the rating taken off - however I can provide example that they did not do it. I wrote to them with complete details and the mail wherein the buyer has said that the product is very good and he is happy - but ebay did not help out the seller at all. If that is so..... why do they promise saying that case to case study shall be done in case of unjustified rating??
Message 27 of 29
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Due to all these problems I have stopped listing at ebay until they change for something good. Its a simple solution for me but those who are seriously selling in ebay India things have become so painful for them. I know some honest and buyer friendly sellers. But they are also suffering heavily due to the increased fees, bad policies and ......

It seems ebay runs thru a dictatorial policy but ultimately democracy will win because if the members are not happy then the income of ebay will surely drop though at the moment it may seem rising due to the to the numerous new buyers and sellers starting to operate with high hopes. God knows whether will adopt some democratic policy regarding its members opinions, whether it will be this year or after 5 years when we will be discussing policies on the boards of some other auction site.

Lastly I do not understand this recent change of withdrawal of the Mutual FB removal policy. Now the sellers cant give any non-positive FB. So the seller can not threaten a buyer with a negative FB. So the only reason for which the buyer may be tempted to withdraw the FB must be genuine. So if a buyer have left a non-positive feedback and later wants to withdraw that after the seller has satisfied the buyer then why should not they get that chance of a mutual settlement. Why on earth ebay wants to do that themselves. Are they having surplus staff who do not have any specific job and need to be assigned to withdraw such feedbacks. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do not find any logic.

Anyway, there is no use writting about problems. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 28 of 29
latest reply

cyber_monday
Community Member
Yeah, I just got screwed because of this stupid feedback policy.

Here is what happened: The buyer received an item from me that did not work for whatever reason. He immediately left me negative feedback and opened a PayPal dispute before he emailed me with the problem. It made me mad, but I did the right thing and refunded his money even though he jumped to conclusions and left me negative feedback. Once the buyer got his refund, he was apologetic and explained that he initially though he was getting ripped off. Now the buyer wants to remove the negative feedback but can't.

Not allowing the buyer to remove his feedback is plain stupid. Ebay, give me one good reason how this benefits either the buyer, seller, or community? It doesn't.

Mark my words, eBay will gradually loose customer's if they don't make some serious changes here.
Message 29 of 29
latest reply