Listing pulled down for wrong reasons

techniwas
Community Member
Recently a couple of my listings have been pulled down for displaying contact info (email) in the description.

However the listings were displaying the PaisaPay Safe Buying banners

Looks like the TnS doesn't get enough sleep if they don't trouble genuine sellers...

Although i have stopped posting on the community, i wont be surprised if even this post is deleted just like my last post which highlights eBay's dark side...

TechiE
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

monas_indianheritage
Community Member
Hello everyone,
Even I have been facing this problem with eBay pulling down my listing then they have put selling limits and its for 9-10 days not yet clreared the matter
I am selling only branded and non branded products and the companies have the same description on their website. why me???
i have sent all the dcouments ill now nothing has been done
pls sugesst wat to do? i am rally torutred with these policies i am honest seller.
Regards,
mona
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

monkeyshinesmonkey
Community Member
I would like to know why my items have been pulled,2 which were relisted?This is the 2nd time I have had items pulled and now they finally told me I should have been using a differant catagory?I have been listing since 2006 and have 100% feedback?Any answers out there?I am not the only one selling items I have carved myself,there is other carvers out there and they are still on-line selling their carvings on the same site I was taken off of?
Message 12 of 12
latest reply