cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is there a way to block zero rated buyer?

I am presently flooded with zero rated buyers who just bid probably for fun and do not pay. This increases unnecessary work load and item can be relisted only after observing unpaid item and a minimum delay of nine to ten days. Is there a way to block zero rated buyer from bid/buy?
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

@soma33123...

Don't sell in auction format, sell only in BIN format. Accept only PaisaPay mode of payment and enjoy your stay on ebay.
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I accept payment in PaisaPay only and majority of the listings are in BUY NOW. My problem is not related to mode of payment of listing foremats. The new zero rated buyers are buying in both 'Buy Now' and 'Auction' formats and not making payment at all in any modes. Even they are not replying my mails where I have asked them that in case of problem of payment by PaisaPay, I can accept payment by PayPal also.
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
There is an option of blocking the zero feedback users in some setting... dont remember it now. I used to use that option when I was selling on ebay.
Go to my ebay
click Account
click Site Preferences
next to Buyer requirements, click on show
and then use the settings to block users.
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

@assemblerz...

There is no facility on ebay to block zero feedback buyers or new buyers, that would be discrimination and hence there is no such facility. Yes you have facility to block buyers who have received "unpaid item strikes", you can use that to block buyers who have bought items but not paid.
RajElectroniks
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Hello,
Yes there is a way in which you can block zero rated buyers.When creating listing under shipping tab there is a tad called Other things you'd like buyers to know in that you have different attributes like Have received Number of unpaid item cases Unpaid item case(s) within Unpaid item case(s) duration limit month(s)
Have a primary shipping address in countries that I don't ship to
Have Number of maximum violation reports policy violation report(s) within Violation report(s) duration limit month(s)
Have a feedback score equal to or lower than Minimum feedback score limit
Have bid on or bought my items within the last 10 days and met my limit of Maximum number of items limit
Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score equal to or lower than Maximum feedback score limit
Control the number of items a single buyer can purchase.
Haven't gone through SMS verification
Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score equal to or lower than Feedback score limit for verifying users
Blocked buyers who complete this process will be allowed to bid on or buy your items.

so you can select according to your need.So proceed and
happy selling.

With regards
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

This is the same method which i have mentioned below similar to which assemblerz has mentioned in this thread.

With Regards
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Another way to avoid zero feedback buyers on auction is to remove their bids as soon as you find them bidding on your items.
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
spl_ind ?? cant understand what you are saying.
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

prm.enterprize
Community Member
*Somehow my reply to this post is being removed or lost I don't how, I am posting it again*

@ebay
Please do something for this.

On other sites every bidder has to provide Credit Card or Debit Card details before starting bidding for any items.

The base line is to avoid so much of processing (non payment) on EBAY as well as seller's side. It will promote only genuine buyers and safer transaction for sellers

Please consider this approach if not then please also provide a valid reasoning not implementing it.

Regards
for PRM enterprizes
Message 10 of 17
latest reply