Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gift coupon on weekly deals.

I was wondering if i could avail the Valentines Day gift coupon on item code 300521385930 and such as it shows that the gift code can be entered on the payment page but is mentioned otherwise in the terms and conditions.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there a way to block zero rated buyer?

I am presently flooded with zero rated buyers who just bid probably for fun and do not pay. This increases unnecessary work load and item can be relisted only after observing unpaid item and a minimum delay of nine to ten days. Is there a way to bloc...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need guidance here

Greetings, having exhausted myself with trying to resolve this issue, I share it here. I had received a payment 10 days after the unpaid item cases have been close after 25 days of pursuing the buyer for the payment. This buyer, with the eBay id "shi...

Shipping Costs does match the service providers

Hello eBay, The rates of shipping are not standardized. I shipped an item today through First Flight from Hyderabad to Gujarat and the charges were Rs. 105 instead of Rs. 55 which is set by eBay. I think eBay should look into this seriously and make ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY GUARANTEE "A THAMASHA"

DEAR FRIENDS BEWARE! IF YOU HAVE RAISED A CLAIM THROUGH EBAY GUARANTEE , AFTER 20 DAYS THEY WILL CALL YOU ANYTIME ON YOUR MOBILE. WHEN YOU ARE IN OFFICE IMMEDIATELY ATTEND TO IT EVEN WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR BOSS. EVEN IF YOU ARE TAKING CLASS /AT...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unable to reedem ebay edge point

Hi, I have collected 400 point with ebay edge promotion offer..then i redeemed 400 point to 400rs gift voucher. when i tried to reedem this coupan . its shows the error "The gift voucher has expired. Please try another voucher or continue with your p...