I hate Paypal

stylish_india
Community Member
Today I got message from paypal which says :
In compliance with Indian regulations, if you are selling products and services to customers globally, please review the following important information:

• Any proceeds or earnings received into your PayPal account from the export of goods and services should be withdrawn to your bank account within 30 days.

• While making the withdrawal please make sure you select the purpose code that best fits your business.

• Any proceeds or earnings received into your PayPal account from the export of goods and services may only be withdrawn to your bank account in India. This received amount cannot be reused for making purchases.

• If you would like to make purchases on any website that accepts PayPal, you can continue to use any credit card issued by a bank in India.

I hate paypal now for mainly three reasons :

Any proceeds or earnings received into your PayPal account from the export of goods and services should be withdrawn to your bank account within 30 days. - If the currency rate is not good - and if we have not accumulated sufficient amount in paypal - if amount is less than Rs.6,999.99 INR or less then 50 Rs. will be charged - and this shows more loss - then it is of no use withdrawing money within 30 days time. Dollar rate which used to change all the time is also a big problem - sometimes it is as low as 42 Rs. per dollar:-( .. No help .. this all things are killing me now 😞

Any proceeds or earnings received into your PayPal account from the export of goods and services may only be withdrawn to your bank account in India. This received amount cannot be reused for making purchases.

Third reason - Currency exchange rate - If the current rate is - 46 Rs. - if we go for bank withdrawal - we will get only 44 something 😞 -- such a big loss .. when there are all currencies available ( Hong Kong Dollars, Singapore dollars, Australian Dollar, United Kingdom Pound, etc) in paypal then why not INR ?? (Indian Rupee) available - there is no value of India or what ?

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I hate Paypal

Dear,
I got this message from buyer from US::

Hi
I have tried to make a payment using Paisapay like 4-5 times but keep getting the message below.
"Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."
Its not the credit card as I have used it to make payments using paisa pay, also I tried 2 credits cards.
Is there something that needs to be done from your side or can you accept Paypal?
Otherwise I will try again in a few hours.
Thanks

1)PaisaPay is not friendly to international buyers.
2)International buyers like PayPal

If your own brother the great PaisaPay is your enemy, how to do business peacefully?

Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 11 of 11
latest reply