Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why seller has to suffer from loss ?

Dear members I want to discuss one case which I faced recently. I have sold one Chinese phone to one buyer. After receiving the product buyer has not conformed product receipt. He used till 10 days and within these 10 days he only saying something di...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Last Year Mansoon Gift Not recieved

Hi Ebay Team, I am regular buyer at Ebay for last 2 years. I bought a Samsung Star mobile in Last monsoon(Aug 09) offer in which ebay was giving External HDisk as gift. Though the mobile cost was more than what I was getting in open market I still go...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

gift for cash on delivery

Dear Sir, i purched duel sim phone 5990 rs. as COD so we can't get gift item benifit . if we are the memeber of ebay and purchsed the item so why not eligible for the gift item. we have axis bank net banking , so we request you you add axis bank netb...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment

I had made payment on cash delivery basis for iball headphone. still it is showing payment pending when will ebay update the status

ebay wanted items

ebay can open a space where users can request for an item which is presently not available in ebay.in so that sellers can see the item and will try to provide it

Beware of mobilestores he sells fake Ray Ban

Dont get scammed dont buy from this seller.If you bought from him kindly check sunglasses at Authorised Ray Ban.To found one in your city logon to www.rayban.com & go store locator & select your city. Once you get it checked there you will get to kno...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I hate Paypal

Today I got message from paypal which says : In compliance with Indian regulations, if you are selling products and services to customers globally, please review the following important information: • Any proceeds or earnings received into your PayPa...