Gifts From eBay!!

dinesh_mca
Community Member
Hi,

I saw an ad stating that there will be a gift from eBay for every successful purchase during the independence day week. So far I haven't received any gift. Can you tell me when the item will be shipped?

Regards,
Dinesh
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Gifts From eBay!!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Dinesh (dinesh_mca),

Welcome and thank you for posting your concerns on the community boards.

We thank you for transacting on our site and we assure you that the necessary prizes due to you as part of the 'Independence day' promotion would be delivered to you shortly.

Keep Posting & Keep Buying :-)!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

dinesh_mca
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,

You have replied me on 01-09-2008. As of today (15-10-2008), I havent received either an update or the gift. Kindly update the status on this.

Regards,
Dinesh
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Dinesh (dinesh_mca),

We had tried sending your gift to your registration address. I cannot mention the address here to which we had dispatched which is same as your registration address due to our privacy policy.

Your registration address ends at Marathahalli and the courier was returned to us stating incomplete address.

We would request you to kindly provide a landmark, more details to your address in the registration details by editing the same through 'My eBay'. Once the same is done we would re-dispatch the same to you.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

Hello,

How funny is it that atleast 4 ebay sellers have been able to deliver the products to the buyer but ebaY has not been able to deliver the free gift (s).

I think the seller should rightly give ebaY an negative and open an INR dispute and I would love to see ebaY suspending from giving gifts for a period of not less than 30 days ๐Ÿ˜‰

Indraneel, did you bother calling the buyer and asking him for the landmarks, etc.?

I think the buyer would be totally justified in giving you 0 or 1 star for communication and 0 star for shipping time.

------------
Devesh
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

dinesh_mca
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,

I have updated my registration address. Kindly send it now.

Regards,
Dinesh
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Devesh (veedeedirect),

Thank you for your feedback and the DSR score for communication and shiping time. I really appreciate your frank comments.

I wish some other users who received their gifts in quick time also left feedback for us so that we could then calculate the SNP, which I'm sure would not have affected me because of 1 negative and 1 low DSR.

However, this is a part and parcel of sending gifts to the members and I appreciate Dinesh's (dinesh_mca) efforts in communicating with us through community boards so that we can send him his gift again :-).

I'd also like to state that it was good to see a new member was supported by a veteran like you on the community boards which only speaks about our vibrant community!

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

dinesh_mca
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,

I have changed my address 2 weeks back and I have communicated the same to you. But so far I didnt recieve any further information on the gift. Kindly update me the status on this.

Regards,
Dinesh
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

kops84
Community Member
Same here promised gift on diwali purchase, ebay has disabled the update registration address after announcing gift through mail asking to update. Tried for 50 times , contacted ebay through mail, live support, no use . But I opened a new account , where I was able to change the address easily. Ebay is cheating us by offering free gifts.
I planned to buy a play station 3 . But After This i am rethinking of ebay credibility

kops84
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello kops84,

Welcome to our community boards and thank you for taking out time to post your comments here.

We understand that you are facing problems in receiving your gift which you had won in the Diwali promotion. I'd like to reiterate the fact that we do everything that it takes to deliver the gifts that we announce.

I've asked the concerned team to look into this and will take necessary steps to ensure that your gift reaches you in time.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 10 of 16
latest reply