Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excellent Online Shopping Network

Hi Team, I really want to appreciate the efforts that you guys have taken to develop such a wonderful website for the people who want to purchase some exciting products. When my friend first told about the site i was making fun of him and also not su...

Harrassment from vCustomer BPO guys

I got a call yesterday 12th Jan from Vivek of vCustomer BPO on behalf of eBay. He told me that my payment is due. Even when he was fully aware that the due date was 31st Jan and knew this was very early. I told him that last month every 2 days there ...

Were To Sell Electronic Scientific Instruments

Mates , Can i Ask Ebay India this .Where To Sell The following 1 :soldering And Desoldering Products 2 :Test And Measurement Products 3 :electronic Projects And Training Kits 4 :Electronics Repair Books 5 :Repair And Maintenance Tools 6 :electronic A...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PLEASE HELP ME!!

I paid for a mobile on 11th december through paisapay from the seller rajesh.singh1979 (He is a big fraud) He didnt ship the item and later ebay initated refund and on 25th dec refund got approved till now i didnt get the money in my bank account!! I...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gifts From eBay!!

Hi, I saw an ad stating that there will be a gift from eBay for every successful purchase during the independence day week. So far I haven't received any gift. Can you tell me when the item will be shipped? Regards, Dinesh

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful