Gifts From eBay!!

dinesh_mca
Community Member
Hi,

I saw an ad stating that there will be a gift from eBay for every successful purchase during the independence day week. So far I haven't received any gift. Can you tell me when the item will be shipped?

Regards,
Dinesh
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Gifts From eBay!!

dinesh_mca
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,

I have updated my address about a month back and informed you about that. I dont know what to do further in this case.

Do you have any updates on this issue? Will I get a gift?

Regards,
Dinesh
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

vbaskarapandian
Community Member
Sir your I POD offer claim by PHONE CALL is very irritating one. After so many attempts I able to call and succeeded in claiming the i POD. I have not received any confirmation so far.
Any how I received the material from e Bay seller promptly and safely.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

narendra124974
Community Member
Sir your I POD offer claim by PHONE CALL is very irritating one. After so many attempts I m unable to call and succeeded in claiming the i POD. I have not received any confirmation so far.
I am furnishing all the details and claiming by this mail because your number is not working and i failed to contact through ur number.
My details are given below:-
MY ID:-narendra124974
PAISEPAY id:-23172028206
ebay id:-120339253125
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

narendra124974
Community Member
Sir your I POD offer claim by PHONE CALL is very irritating one. After so many attempts I m unable to call and unsucceeded in claiming the i POD. I have not received any confirmation so far.
I am furnishing all the details and claiming by this mail because your number is not working and i failed to contact through ur number.
My details are given below:-
MY ID:-narendra124974
PAISEPAY id:-23172028206
ebay id:-120339253125
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

scorpionking2nd
Community Member
Dear Ebay, Till date I did not recieved the gift parcel booked by you on 26th Nov. through Ganesh courier. Kindly look into the matter & also inform me the docket no., local office address & phone number of the courier so that I may track the parcel. I also would like to know that I claimed for two gifts paisa pay ID- 23028330382 dt. 27/10/08 and 23009682332 dt. 22/10/08 is that both the gifts are sent in the same parcel ?Kindly resolve the issue at an earliest and oblige.
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Gifts From eBay!!

jl_sg
Community Member
Now I understand!! This is the same trick they use with everyone! I bought an item in October'08 (PaisaPay ID 22996158574) which qualified for a 'so-called' Diwali promotion gift (sansa media player) and when I asked the customer care about why I didn't receive it yet, I was given the same and only response - 'your area is not serviceable' (The complain no. is GS=C22009).
Let me tell you this, this is one of the prime areas in Bangalore and no one else except this sick eBay team and their sick courier partner have found it as unserviceable. And, now the customer care doesn't even bother to respond to the mails and terminate the calls as soon as I authorize myself and broach this topic. According to me, this is a very cheap, unethical and fraudulent practice by ebay to increase their sales and the people driving it and the management both are probably too short-sighted to understand the kind of damage it makes to a company's reputation in the long-term!!
Message 16 of 16
latest reply