Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEB i2cworld-SPOILING THE REPUTATION OF EBAY INDIA

ammy2727
Community Member
i bought GEB - 160497384912 - NEW BLACKBERRY 9530 UNLOCKED VERIZ,on
nov,2nd,2010.i never received the same.after the last date of delivery
i.e;25-11-2010,i initiated refund coz my money would be endangered.
during all this time i was in touch with i2c customer care
executive-MEENAL who always said your item has been purchased and
shipped.but in last she told it was damaged and i would be receiving refund.
yesterday was surfing online consumer court, a very same incident with
same reseller for same product came across.
Again I made a purchase of GEB - 300499520351 - BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Great Con on 02/12/10.the paisa pay id is : 27917489681 and it has to be delivered before 26th dec,2010.in fact I’v received an sms as well as amail stating the AWB no.and stating its been shipped.on the contrary the customer care executive of i2c world-MEENAL told its not even been purchased.she after regular follow up said today that they had send request to ebay on 11th nov only for refund.which is not true.

HERE I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM THAT THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH EBAY’S REPUTATION BY ENJOYING INTEREST FREE EBAY CUSTOMERS MONEY FOR A MONTH ALMOST.
NEED STRONG SUPPORT FROM EBAY ON SAME.

WOULD REQUEST EBAY TO STRONGLY SCRUTINISE THE TRANSACTIONS OF THE RESELLER.
DECREASE IN THE FEEDBACK PERCENTAGE OF THE RESELLER IS A STRONG EVIDENCE.
IF SUCH RESELLERS WILL NOT BE TAKEN IN CONTROL EBAY MAY LOSE A BIG SEGMENT OF ONLINE CUSTOMERS IN INDIA.ACTUALLY i2cWORLD HAS BEEN TAKING CREDIT OF EBAY'S REPUTATION AND SPOINLING THE NAME OF EBAY,
REQUEST SUPPORT ON SAME
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

present2011
Community Member
actually money remains with Ebay.
And it has happened with me that i2cworld informed Ebay that they want to cancel the transaction still ebay did not refund me amount and let it generated by system default after delay of 10 more days.
Ebay people are CHEATERS.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
The Actual Cheater is EBAY.
The GEB and i2cworld are EBAY's cheating & interest earning tools just like COMMUNITY COURT acting as NEGATIVE FEEDBACK REMOVAL TOOL.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

roh-stop
Community Member

yeah its very true they keep the money for months after that they say we cant do anything contact ebay and ebay said contact seller. what the hell they playing with custmer money . ebay put those fake and liar seller on their website and sell to people. when we buy any product the ebay should be responsible for this too. but they said we cant talk to seller. ebay not only playing with people money also playing with their trust on ebay

Message 4 of 4
latest reply