UNPROFESSIONAL SELLER SERVICE, PATHETIC ....

This is to inform you that ebay seller support is terrible, they never assist in proper way. Whenever  we contact them they  talk so ruedly, i am suprised people working in seller support department how can they be so unprofessional.  I contacted seller support today and was assisted by SNEHA SOLANKI she is in Trust and safety department, it was  like a nightmare talking  to that lady as she doesn't have any seller support ethics, she was rude, arogant she didn't assisted me at all  and she asked me to disconnect the call thats ridiculous . I m shocked that ebay can provide this type of support.  I want a resolution on the same . I am annoyed that lady didn't apologized even once i also asked to escalate the issue to  the senior  but she replied saying that there is no senior on the floor, this is really disgusting. 

I would like you to to take serious action against the same. If we will not get any response in this reagrds we will escalate the issue to ebay.com. Waiting for a prompt response.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0