cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Following Ebay Rules resulting in No Sales - Pls Investigate

mobilesstores
Community Member
Dear Ebay Team,

Last couple of weeks there has been absolutely zero sales in chinese mobiles category resulting in huge pile up of inventories.

I remember there is a limit on multiple listing quantities. I believe a seller cannot list more than 5 listings of the same item at any given time. However if you look at the clutter in dual sim category, quite a few sellers are listing more than 10 listings of the same item thus going against ebay rules and against sellers who are listing within ebay guidelines.

I anticipate that this could be one of the reasons for sales going down. Please can some one from pink highlight what is the policy and is it equal for all or some sellers are allowed to do as they please.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
PS: We can list more items also and increase the clutter if there is no multiple listing policy which we need to adhere to.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I tend to agree with mobilestores on this point, there are lot's of sellers, more so new sellers with FB range of 0 to 80 have listed the item not 10 times but even more than that and ebay has turned a blind eye towards this.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Still no action by ebay... Newcomers are listing numerous listings of the same item and ebay is sleeping.

http://shop.ebay.in/?_from=R40&_trksid=p4840.m38.l1313&_nkw=i9&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Is the policy withdrawn Ebay?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

See this and believe it............(wait for it to load)

46605717513571398677.gif --------------------------
HERBALMALL
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Unbelivable so many listings. I wonder if TNS is sleeping and users are having a gala time on EBAY INDIA
Message 5 of 5
latest reply