Seller says didnt receive the DD

akhilpo
Community Member
I send my payment as DD through Courier on Tuesday. When i checked its online status, it shows that item was delivered on Thursday(with acknowledged signature). But my seller says that he didn't receive it. What should i do now?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

orignalgadgets
Community Member
dear akhilpo ,
go to police and regster a fir for wrong delivery of dd and then go to bank and cancel dd
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

hello456l
Community Member
How much amount involved? Is DD with an "account payee only " crossed? Have you got POD from courier office? Have you got the zerox copy of DD sent? Filing of case with Police is not an easy joke? To which Police station you will go either to nearest to Bank issued DD or receiver's nearby Police station?
Every DD encashment will be known to issue branch. You may approach first to issueing branch with your counterfoil and zrox copy of the DD and enquire the details of encashment. If it is by the correct addressee you sent then you fight with the supplier? or REPORT it to EBAY, who will guide you properly and solve the issue with the seller. Toll free of Ebay: 1800 209 3229 which you may contact? ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply