False EBay gurrentee

anupmondal
Community Member

Seller sent different and counterfeit coin  and I filed a complain  . Seller refused but agree that the specification was different than he gave me. Customer representitive after a long discussion told me that they will refund money not in form of cash rather by coupon by which I can purchase any item. She told me to see following message in mobile and check EBay. Ridiculusly after few munite I got five messsage for my five claims that refunds rejected. Just opposite what she said. She is fraud and lier. I dont have word to express. I have voice record to prove all events. She act with me and made me fool. If she beg me for money then I could have give her insted it is not expected from her. Bad lady.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: False EBay gurrentee:

deba911
Community Member

Same problem here. Bought an earphone but recieved a non-working product, when asked seller for replacement seller asked to raise a laim. Claim was directly rejected saying that they have helped me a lot under the buyer protection program they cant help me anymore. Is this how ebay treats their old customers ???!!!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

mohit_garg
Community Member

I have ordered the micromax phone, i paid money through debit card nieither i got mobile phone nor money back till now, approximate one month is passed and customer care person is not providing any solution to me, they always used to say that i will get the verification call from Ebay authority. I had also raised a Ebay gurrentee claim but it was closed by Ebay people without any veification and nobody contacted me regading my problem.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear Mohit, It is very bad to know your problem. I suggest you go for consumer court. I think you check online first.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

In this way EBay loosing their business. They will suffer for their own fruit.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply