Everything is Fraud

sanjaychourasia
Community Member
I purchased many shirt from ebay but each & every shirt is duplicate & fake.I also leave negative feedback but there is no responce from your side uptil now.
So my dear friends i will suggest you please donot buy anything from that site because all sellers at this site are fraud.They don't bother once you have purchased the article even the ebay don't have control on it.
Awaiting the responce.
Dr.Sanjay Chourasia
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Everything is Fraud

shrigovindam
Community Member
I don't agree dear. Some of them may be fraud, not all. This is true for conventional market either.
Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Mr Real Phoenix,

I DO NOT WANT to copy and paste my answer to your posts at various places, So please be kind enough to read my reply to your post in my thread. http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006708&tstart=0&mod=1267347392337

Suresh
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
And it may not make sense waiting for a GIFT but IT DOES MAKE SENSE being promised a gift and NOT STANDING BY THE WORD!

Maybe you made enough money by selling stuff out here but I buy from ebay to get gifts (Refer to my previous post)

Also if I hadnt complained or made such a huge protest/fuss/whatever u wish to call it,

I AM 200% SURE MY ISSUE WOULD NOT BE ADDRESSED AND I STILL WOULD BE WAITING FOR MY GIFT POINTLESSLY with false promises made my INEFFICIENT ebay reps promising my gifts from time to time.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I AM A PERSON WHO WILL FIGHT FOR MY RIGHT.

And I seriously dont understand where you were all these days and NOW OUT OF THE SKY YOU JUST HIJACK FEW THREADS..

It has been 2 and a 1/2 months since I started my post. I can understand that you being a power seller would visit EBAY site quite often and WHY DIDNT YOU NOTICE ALL THIS EARLIER? If you really want to help post your advice when someone reports a problem and not after a person has GIVEN UP HOPE COMPLETELY or when the problem has ended.
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

dear doctor

THE SITE IS NOT FRAUD... you are so crazy
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

pastiwala
Community Member
I agree, eBay never send free gifts. thats just a advertisement for calling more buyers. thats it.

I have so many buyers, who didnt get the things as well. they only send gifts to power seller if they purchase from the diff ids.

Thats fact.

Kind Regards,
Pastiwala.
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
please dont pass such coment for ebay or ebay sellers here. some of the sellers who just started the bussiness may be wrong but who are regular on selling they never do fraud. if the item is not as described please open the case the seller will resolve it but dont blame others or ebay for the same.
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

faisaldelts
Community Member
THERE ARE FEW SELLERS IN EBAY OFFERING APPLE IPHONE 32GB 3GS MODEL FOR 22,000 AND ODD PRICE!!! :-x
THEY DO NOT ACCEPT PAISAPAY PAYMENT,THEY ASK TO TRANSFER AMOUNT ONLINE; LATER THEY NEVER SEND THE ITEM.:-(
BEWARE OF SUCH KIND OF SELLERS........?B-)
EX: anandmobilestore2010
Message 27 of 27
latest reply