Everything is Fraud

sanjaychourasia
Community Member
I purchased many shirt from ebay but each & every shirt is duplicate & fake.I also leave negative feedback but there is no responce from your side uptil now.
So my dear friends i will suggest you please donot buy anything from that site because all sellers at this site are fraud.They don't bother once you have purchased the article even the ebay don't have control on it.
Awaiting the responce.
Dr.Sanjay Chourasia
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Everything is Fraud

sukesh_upare
Community Member
dear
Dr sanjay chaurasia
ur story is intresting but the site is not fake or fraud
i m buying from the same site since last five years i never had a experience like u , see , u need some guide regarding the buyin on ebay.

here it goes,
first and most important
ebay is just a site and any budy can buy and sell on it,
product displyed there are from sold by ebay neother ebay is resposible for the product qlity or description , FOR THAT THEY CLEARLY MENSION BELOW EVERY LISTING THAT THE SELLER IS SOLY RESPOSIBLE FOR THE ITEM ,but
there are many ways on ebay to solve ur problem.

whenever u buy try to bu from a reputed buyr, must visit his feedback book and jst over look the review and read in DETAIL ABOUT THE NEGATIVE REVIEW AND THE PRODUCT RELETED TO IT U WILL GET IDEA ABOUT THE B
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

sukesh_upare
Community Member
dear
Dr sanjay chaurasia
i m buying from the same site since last five years i never had a experience like u , see , u need some guide regarding the buyin on ebay.

here it goes,
first and most important
product displyed there are from sold by ebay neother ebay is resposible for the product qlity or description , FOR THAT THEY CLEARLY MENSION BELOW EVERY LISTING THAT THE SELLER IS SOLY RESPOSIBLE FOR THE ITEM ,but

whenever u buy try to bu from a reputed buyr, must visit his feedback book and jst over look the review and read in DETAIL ABOUT THE NEGATIVE REVIEW AND THE PRODUCT RELETED TO IT U WILL GET IDEA ABOUT THE BUYR AND THE PRODUCT.

WAYS TO SOLVE UR PROBLEM
!> DISCUSIING WITH THE SELLER BEFORE BUYING THE PRODUCT ,
DONT KEEP ANY DOBT IN UR MIND BEFORE BUYING CLEAR EVERY THING.

2> U HAVE RITE OF GIVING FEEDBACK UR ONE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK CAN REDUCE HIS SELIING TO LESS THAT 50% (i have experience of this bcos i got some negative feedback)

3> dont confirm the receipt before confirming the item
if item is different from wht it is describe , first contact seller and try to solve ur problem if he refuses
login to ebay and select "item not received" and send back the item AND INITIATE REFUND U WILL GET FULL REFUND

4> AFTER THAT U HAVE COMMUNITY COURT WHERE U CAN PULL SELLER IN IT

THANKS
HOPE I HELP U LOT

DR SUKESH UPARE
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

sukesh_upare
Community Member
MISTAKES CORRECTED
dear
Dr sanjay chaurasia

here it goes,
first and most important
product displyed t are from sELLER AND NOT FROM ebay, ebay is NOT resposible for the product qlity or description , FOR THAT THEY CLEARLY MENSION BELOW EVERY LISTING THAT THE SELLER IS SOLY RESPOSIBLE FOR THE ITEM ,but

whenever u buy try to bu from a reputed buyr, must visit his feedback book and jst over look the review and read in DETAIL ABOUT THE NEGATIVE REVIEW AND THE PRODUCT RELETED TO IT U WILL GET IDEA ABOUT THE BUYR AND THE PRODUCT.

WAYS TO SOLVE UR PROBLEM
!> DISCUSIING WITH THE SELLER BEFORE BUYING THE PRODUCT ,
DONT KEEP ANY DOBT IN UR MIND BEFORE BUYING CLEAR EVERY THING.

2> U HAVE RITE OF GIVING FEEDBACK UR ONE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK CAN REDUCE HIS SELIING TO LESS THAT 50% (i have experience of this bcos i got some negative feedback)

3> dont confirm the receipt before confirming the item
if item is different from wht it is describe , first contact seller and try to solve ur problem if he refuses
login to ebay and select "item not received" and send back the item AND INITIATE REFUND U WILL GET FULL REFUND

4> AFTER THAT U HAVE COMMUNITY COURT WHERE U CAN PULL SELLER IN IT

THANKS
HOPE I HELP U LOT

DR SUKESH UPARE
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

cleenex1977
Community Member
Hi,
I fully agree with DR SUKESH UPARE and these informations are of my help too and for others also !!

Thanks

Regards,

Anoop Gupta
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

sukesh_upare
Community Member
THANKS,
DEAR ANOOP UR ALWAYS WELCOME

REGARDS
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

linusstudios
Community Member
Dear Sanjay Chaurasia.

Please let us all know with what experience are you giving the verdict? Also let me know what fraud have I committed when you say all sellers are fraud on eBay. I find little truth in your story. Going by your feedback profile. You have a single feedback which you left for other. That was positive. Which items are you referring to and who is the seller? This little info would help a lot.

Doing some background check on the items you bought from a seller. Few Shirts , I wont comment on genuinity of the item , But you could have seen the feedbacks %- 98.5 and got an hint before purchasing.

But supporting you I know that their are a few sellers in apparels who are selling- Fake/Knockoffs/Duplicates/Madeups/counterfeits. Names are many but whatever they are selling are not original. But It happens with almost every other thing in life. Nothing is left all good these days.

So we can be just careful in buying on eBay. By the way try out my shop listings you will get all genuine Branded Apparels at affordable prices.

Also I also have a thought in my mind. I have seen many sellers selling Duplicates , its so obvious from the item image. Still why do buyers purchase. Going by ultra low price I guess. Obviously Sasta is not always Acha.

You cant curse entire ocean for a dirty stream coming into it.
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Well EBAY IS A FRAUD establishment.. They promise free gifts and they dont deliver it.. Here is a proof (my own case)

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500033672๎ขˆ
Message 8 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

sukesh_upare
Community Member
DEAR SURESH
WHY DINT TO CONTACT EBAY CUSTOMER CARE NO WITH UR ITEM NO.

HOPE IT WILL SOLVE UR PROBLEM
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

sukesh_upare
Community Member
I READ THIS KIND OF COMPLAINTS MANY TIMES ,I THINK EBAY SHOULD HAVE TO CLEARLY MENTION REGARDING.
1> HOW AND WHEN FREE GIFT WILL RECEIVED
2>IF NOT RECEIVE IN LIMITED TIME MAY BE IN 1 MONTH THEN ANY HELP LINE MUST BE MENTION

3> AS PER AS POSSIBLE THEY SHOULD DELIVER ALONG WITH TRANSACTION

4> I THINK EBAY SHOULD ESTABLISHED SEPARATE DEPARTMENT PROMOTION OFFER AND GIFTS.
THNKS
Message 10 of 27
latest reply