Everything is Fraud

sanjaychourasia
Community Member
I purchased many shirt from ebay but each & every shirt is duplicate & fake.I also leave negative feedback but there is no responce from your side uptil now.
So my dear friends i will suggest you please donot buy anything from that site because all sellers at this site are fraud.They don't bother once you have purchased the article even the ebay don't have control on it.
Awaiting the responce.
Dr.Sanjay Chourasia
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Everything is Fraud

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Dear Sukesh,

Kindly go through my thread and you will know how many many many times I contacted customer care via phone, chat, email ALL OF NO USE!!!

Suresh
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

Ebay is a big fraud. they promised free diwali gift and never sent. paisapay id 25408821644

They still didnt ship it and i called them more than 1000 times but they ask to wait for 2 days and again i call they say we have escalated plz wait for 2 more days.

tell what to do???

they are big frauds!!
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

sukesh_upare
Community Member
it seems to be a serious problem,

is there any budy who receive there free items,

@suresh and dubai... , do u know any one??
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Sukesh,

Nope I didnt come across anyone who received their DIWALI 2009 GIFT.
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

sukesh_upare
Community Member
DEAR SURESH,
I THINK THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO RECEVED THEIR FREE GIFT,TRY TO SEARCH THOSE FREE GIFT IN EBAY ITSELF U WILL FIND MANY WHO RECEIVED THEIR FREE GIFTS ARE SELLING ON EBAY
MAY BE U ENQUIRE THEM THEY MIGHT HELP U AND SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE
THANKS
Message 15 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

Ebay is a fraud..they dont send free gifts...they are cheaters..higher officials are involved in all soughts of misconduct..I am ready to sue you...I will fight against you...
Message 16 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
IN LIEU OF MY FORMER POST..

I RECEIVED MY DIWALI 2009 GIFT AFTER 4 + MONTHS AND AFTER ALL MY POSTS HERE!
Message 17 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

Dr Sanjay Chaurasia,

I understand your situation. You may came across an unpleasent buying experience on eBay, but that doesn't mean that all the eBay sellers are fraud.

If you received the item that was not as described, you could have sought the help of eBay India team and you could have filed a SNAD case against the seller. In this way, you could have received the full refund of your payment also. If you aren't aware about the policies, please contact eBay customer support and they will guide you. There is no point passing such dumb statements on the community forum.

In future, when you make a purchase on eBay, inquire everything about the item before clicking the buy it now button. For example, if you find a Louis Phillippe shirt listed for Rs 500/-, you can contact the seller and ask them to provide you the proof of its authenticity before buying it. If such seller fails to provide the proof, you can report the item and eBay Team will remove it.

Every day, there are millions of items listed on eBay and it is impossible for eBay employees to check each and every item. If you file a report, then such listings will be scrutinized and may be removed if found to be fake.

Let me tell you, there is no market place in the world that is 100% fraud proof. Blaming entire eBay for your bad experience doesn't really make any sense.

Kind Regards,
real.phoenix
(on eBay since July 2009
& Powerseller &
eBay Top Rated Seller on ebay.com (USA site))
Message 18 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

Mr Suresh Govindrajulu,

It was a Diwali gift. You can't complain for receiving a gift late.

Gift was a gift for which you didn't pay. So what is the essence of such complaint?

What is to complain for receiving a gift late? It doesn't make any sense at all.
Message 19 of 27
latest reply

Everything is Fraud

To all of you who feel delay in receiving Diwali gift is reasonable to call eBay fraud,

eBay is a great company. With your limited experience on eBay your statement only speaks about your understanding for the company.

If your friend gives your birthday gift 2 months after your birthday, do you call your friend FRAUD?

What is the sense in making such immatured statements, my friends? Don't you all understand it was a gift??
Message 20 of 27
latest reply