Error While Purchasing an item

kapoorvivek26
Community Member
Dear Friends,

When I try to do a certain payment for a product, I am getting following error.

Sorry, we are unable to process your orders as the seller XXXXXXXXXX does not ship this item to your location.

What should I do.Please help me.Tried two three logins of my friends for the same but getting same error.

Help me please
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Error While Purchasing an item

Sellers can block some states where they do not want to ship the product.

This might be generally done if it is difficult to courier the product to the certain state.

You are getting this error because the seller do not ship to your state.

Send seller a message and enquire about the reason of not shipping to your state. If things work out he can add you in the exception list and you can purchase the product.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

gopalarya22
Community Member
I pay 125 for item TAPARIA Multipurpose Digital Line
Tester with LCD Display : MDT-81..
but I cannot received any email from ebay.plz help me. give me item or my rupee..
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Dear Gopal,

It seems that you have experienced a missing transaction.We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and assure you that the amount will be refunded to you in case it has been debited by eBay. Sometimes such problems occur due to technical issues while making payments via credit cards and online bank transfers.
Most of the cases,missing transaction would be auto refunded within 48-72 Hours.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you Sahil!

@kapoorvivek26: Its true that eBay Sellers can create an Exclusion list of location they find it difficult to courier the product to the certain state.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

seemak@ebay.com wrote:
Thank you Sahil!

@kapoorvivek26: Its true that eBay Sellers can create an Exclusion list of location they find it difficult to courier the product to the certain state.

Dear ebay,

I haven't not made any exclusions but in all my listings the same error i.e.'Seller didn't ship to your state...." coming due to which many of my potential customer not able to buy the same.

Please resolve it soon.

Dheeraj_eMart

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

may be you have unpaid transaction on your id
Message 7 of 7
latest reply