in Hold No Response

At last taken Reference
Id from CS Team 1-253775248

On 4th Jan 2012 Recd Refund request on
hold for PaisaPay ID 30734801189

5 Jan 2012 all sudden mail recd

Refund request approved for PaisaPay
ID 30734801189

Ebay CS & Paisapay Team Investigate This Issue No of chain cases Pending with me No Body Reply
Message 1 of 112
latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

Ebay CS & Paisapay Team Investigate This Issue

exclusivedealers.in
Community Member
Pl help the seller as well to Buyer both are important
Report a member with member id
why reply such style reply mail is not necessary you have sorted out the problem of Buyer & Seller

Recd reply today
you in your mail is insufficient for me to understand and resolve your query. So, we would request you to kindly get back to us with an item id or the paisapay id so that we could assist you further.

I had Report a member with member id is this not sufficient for you for check the paisapay id & item no
Message 71 of 112
latest reply

shopwizard
Community Member
Hi sellers

2 days back Aarti from claim team called and asked me that she need to make refund as buyer filed the claimed.

This is the 1st such information that their is claim by buyer. I asked that i will check with courier and revert asap.

After my reply, she said she will call again in 1 hour and make a refund.

NOW when I asked when the claim was filed by buyer and as per her reply it was filed on 11/03/12.

Now

1> Ebay takes 9 days to act on buyers claim.
2> Want a reply and POD from seller in 1 hour??? otherwise refund.

I argued the same and she said fine give me reply in 2 days.

Requesting ebay to justify is this attitude towards sellers is normal.

is sellers are cheat ??? when there is tracking available on site.

Sachin
Message 72 of 112
latest reply

allindiadelivery
Community Member
shopwizard apka paisa hai na no issue time ayega tabhi donation list main add hoga na time kaha ha india main aap jaise Hazaro hai Na No lagega Tabhi Donation List Main add hoga Charity & Donation Bahoot Punya ka kaam hai ( Cases with CS Team For Refund ) File Ka Boze Bahoot hao means workload Fast to Fast Trial Court Railway Station Per Lagati Hai Megistrate Station Ata hai 6 Hours Main 400 to 500 Cases Get Resolved
1000 Seller are on site thoda thoda to Hath Batana padega Bahoot Punya ka kaam hai

Mere Old Cases Ka No Kab ayega
Message 73 of 112
latest reply

uniquegift.in
Community Member
How Many date per date will give you me it is also just a case under Court date per date All Senior Executive Do give me Date per date Vary Long time passes away for these issue so many hard copy soft copy submitted you what is next ....
Message 74 of 112
latest reply

uniquegift.in
Community Member
Not reading seller mail 3 time last week mail mark cc send still this why these Representative not reading mail English nahi ati hai enko
FRORCOO3 eGaurantee Claim # < 83108 > - Devdutt M.

It is vary easy to put the mail don't play with seller money read the seller mail then call & put mail

we do not want such mail without proper action from your side
Do Not Play with Us kuch padhe likhe log Honge to Acha Hai

Your buyer has initiated a claim at ebay for Item not received.We request you to send us the proof of delivery copies (scanned image in jpg format ) with the signature of the receiver along with the weight mentioned on it. You can revert back to us at insellerverification@ebay.com

Failure to respond to this e-mail with required documents within 72hrs would result in this claim being defaulted by you and being closed in favor of the buyer approving the refund to the buyer . ]:)
Message 75 of 112
latest reply

uniquegift.in
Community Member
Wait list Bahoot Badh Gayi hai ab to aise lagata hai file govt of india ki office main hai file per wajan rakhana padega
Message 76 of 112
latest reply

uniquegift.in
Community Member
:_|Mere File Ka No Kab ayega
If Reply In yes or No
So last we decide what we have to do
Message 77 of 112
latest reply

easy.shopping24x7
Community Member
Dear Sellers,

sellers losing their money + items on ebay due to claim adjusters attitude towards sellers.
they just inform that buyer has returned the item and refund approved in buyer's favor. even the seller dont get their item back.
Message 78 of 112
latest reply

allindiadelivery
Community Member
]:)Krupya Line Main Raheeye Aap katar main hai the person whoes tel call you recd yes recd he telling this

Recd call from Ebay Representative after one month appointment he asking me tell me why you ask me call you time is limited with me reply onely Y Or N

Line Disconnected:_|

Paisa Kya chij hai Jaan Bhi ab Le Lijye A Vatan Tere Liye ( Ebay.in )?:|
Message 79 of 112
latest reply

7x24delivery
Community Member
๐Ÿ˜ฎ Issue Kya Hai
Message 80 of 112
latest reply