Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delay in ebay claim processing

I purchase the tv from ebay and i receved the demage product. Same has been inform and raises the complaint under ebay guarantee. Claim id is - 1879863. Till now i haven't receved any result sriven action

Customs clearance in India

Item gets detained at Customs as they say we are not permitted to import items for personal use exceeding Rs. 2000/-. They may confiscate the item or levy customs duty @42% and penalty @25% of the CIF cost of the item. Is eBay aware of this? Why don'...

Online hacking

Hi, My SBI bank account have been hacked by someone, and hacker have made a transaction in your company using my ATM number on 18-4-2016 at 5.01 pm. The transaction is done for RS: 12,738; EBAY INDIA PAISA PAY MUMBAI. Please freeze this transaction, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Struggling to refund money

i am also struglling to get refund my money, my reference num is 1-71747214247.i have purchase an item which was not as per description so i returned and talk to seller and he comitted me to help me to get refund my money after i talk to customer car...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay CS & Paisapay Team Investigate This Issue

Paisapay ID 30734801189 Order Date 27 Jan Order Shipped 25 Jan Through Indian Post Tracking No XM009336687IN Buyer Raised Refund Request 1 Jan 2012 Mailed to Paisapay Team several time put in Hold No Response At last taken Reference Id from CS Team 1...

unprofessional and unethical behaviour

HI I wanted to report about unprofessional behaviour of ebay claim's department people. I had an encounter on 10th March 2016 with Mr Sagar from claim's department floor supervisor. Insted of helping that guy is comfusing and spending unecessary hrs ...

faulty product

I recently buy a sony xperia z1 mobile from ebay India.Its not been a month and the camera is not working without any reason.Also the phone has many software related issues.I also told this to the seller but i haven't got any response from them.This ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complain about coupon code

I know very well your service is too goodi accepted but I have purchased by my dabit card an item which was not availablesoI talked to ebay coustmer care several times allthey say that we will provide you better service of complainbuti didn't get cou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money not refund

Sir my claim pass on jan 16 and till now money is not refund. I already 100 times contact to customer executive and email also . But there is no response. This is company feedback my amount is only 1000. I also sent email company. Pls shortout my pro...