in Hold No Response

At last taken Reference
Id from CS Team 1-253775248

On 4th Jan 2012 Recd Refund request on
hold for PaisaPay ID 30734801189

5 Jan 2012 all sudden mail recd

Refund request approved for PaisaPay
ID 30734801189

Ebay CS & Paisapay Team Investigate This Issue No of chain cases Pending with me No Body Reply
Message 1 of 112
latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

Ebay CS & Paisapay Team Investigate This Issue

luxurious-brands
Community Member
My dear friends,
Now ebay is very much interested in looting the money of sellers rather than doing honest business with integrity and ethics. I have also raised some FVF refund claim and I got a reply after 45 days that the time has elapsed for the system to process - this the way the ebay policies works?
Nowadays the customercare and Greviance redressal is also very very poor - only you will get the automated reply and thereafter nothing will happen and you will loose your money.
Ebay customercare executives are also misguiding/ misleading the buyers who have some issue with their purchase by advising to leave negative feedback and raise the claim thru ebay guarantee and not thru the resolution centre and in the meantime they will disable the option to leave the feedback to the buyer...
Each and every option of Resolution centre is framed in such a way to loot the money of the seller - if you make a thorough check then only you can understand that.
I am a victim of many such annoying and irrevalant instances and I humbly advice my fellow members to be very very vigilant to safeguard your money.
Message 111 of 112
latest reply

Ebay CS & Paisapay Team Investigate This Issue

rajda-12
Community Member
Dear, selling old coin...
Message 112 of 112
latest reply