EBAY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS

kabir12131
Community Member

They promised to offer me a coupon about a month back and still no response from them. NO COUPON YET. Senior manager promised me a coupon and even sent me a mail saying i should receive it with in 7 days. THEY JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR PROMISE. **** EBAY, IM NOT COMING BACK TO BUY ANYTHING ON EBAY AGAIN IN MY LIFE...

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

keenfresh
Community Member
I have same issue. My claim resolved by them to provide refund as coupon code before 1 month back. I have been calling them around 7 times every time got stereo type reply that "coupon generating system has some issue kindly wait for another 3-4 days". But still not getting single reply from Ebay India Customer Care about coupon code. Ebay India customer care services is worst. Better go with another online shopping portal. I will never come back here for shopping.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi , same story here.  I bought a used phone from a seller on ebay.in. Condition was not satisfying hence i filed for return. for that i filed a claim which details are : Claim ID: 470284 PaisaPay ID: 36128586177 Item number: 141250006709 according to the ebay guys 7 days is the timeline for resolution of the complaint. but it has been 9 days and no respose from the ebay guys. i have tried to contact them multiple times but they do not reply or provide me resolution to my problem. Please help me get my refund.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I just escallated this issue via email to one of their escallation email id. They called me at once and resolved my problem. I got the coupon. Thanks. You can probably escallated this issue. Speak to any of the customer care via chat or phone and ask them how to escallate and they will give you a link.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply