Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please DO NOT USE "ON Dot Courier"

Dear Team,This days i am facing worst experience on buying items from ebay.in recent days 3 purchased items are shipped via "On Dot Courier", and 2 of them are not even delivered, and i have to raise paisa pay claim.Shipping bill no. never gets updat...

Usb charger cable missing from box

My paisapay id is ***. I received the product on 18.04.14. When i opened the box i found that usb charger cable was missing from box. I complained to ebay. My claim id is ***. After complain i have received a call from eBay offered me a 300 Rs coupon...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS

They promised to offer me a coupon about a month back and still no response from them. NO COUPON YET. Senior manager promised me a coupon and even sent me a mail saying i should receive it with in 7 days. THEY JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR PROMISE. ***...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

complain id 477057.

Greetings,My complain has already been registered but still no action taken. It should be taken seriously as it is a general reminder.Please call me back on the below mentioned number.Regards,Gaurav issrani7309036795

shipping

Dear Sir,I want share a problem related Shipping polycy , Bluedart courier is your shipping partner , i whould like you inform you that Bluedrat take more days in deleivery time comper to other reputed courier , Othere company like DTDC , Armax , Fed...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Its shows that delivered to me but its wrong, I don't get this HANDLOOM as you can check by yourself

Dear Sir/ Ma'am, My 1st experience was great but this time i was suffer thro your courier boy or the Seller , ( Item is Handloomhub Super Soft And Stylish AC Blankets-Green ), i really don't know to whom to blame, I need your help to get my product a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Many Trust & Safety Teams are Worst in their Duty

Many Trust & Safety Teams are Worst in their Duty as needed. They should treat their customers (buyer/seller) in professional manner. There should be an audit on the actions taken by T & S teams. If a T & S action is appealed or challenged, then let ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I give a feedback for ebay

It's a disgrace. I'm thoroughly DISSAPPOINTED WITH EBAY. IT GAS STARTED DUPING CUSTOMERS. ITS A CHEAT. I SHALL NEVER USE EBAY EVER AGAIN. I ordered a cover on 21 march. It was broken. I mailed d pics to the seller. The seller was very responsive and ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful