cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Diwali gift redemption link is not available

pradeep.lash
Community Member
I purchased a product for 16900 and i am eligible for claiming a gift but the link is no where available..Paisa pay id:32423379995..
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

blasto1981
Community Member
Tomorrow is the last date and I lost all hope of a fix already.
Message 41 of 45
latest reply

srikanth_hegde
Community Member
Before posting my view on Diwali Dhamaka gift issues, here are some details:

Product purchases: Sny Xperia U
Price: Rs. 10820
Gift Code: DIWALI0001
Gifts: Three numbers and chose any one of them.
PaisaPay ID: 32487305173

However, the gift redemption link does not work and it says that I am not eligible for gifts and even though I entered the coupon code.

I am also a victim of the so called EBay technical error related to Diwali Dhamaka. It is sickening to see such a glaring breach of trust by the so called great company. May be Mr. Pierre Omidyar does not know what is happening in his India unit. Right now, EBay sucks and Baazee.com was far more better when I was a member for it in 2002. After of decade of staying with this company, I may be thinking of leaving it now!

The best plan is to flood Mr. Pierre Omidyar inbox with Diwali Dhamaka complaints and let him know the pathetic management and administration condition of EBay India unit.

As you read readers' complaints for the past two years, you can notice that most of them relate to redemption of festival gifts by EBay users. It seems that EBay is breaking its own trust policies to cheat users.

Is EBay India listening? Alternatively, are you acting dumb and deaf?
Message 42 of 45
latest reply

sudhakargajjala
Community Member
I also purchased items worth of 50K+ and now am not able to claim the gift.
While trying to claim the free gift from ebay site , I am getting authentication error with the thirdparty server. I tried several time and every time the issue comes while authentication. Itโ€™s been long time since this issue happening.

I have contacted ebay regarding this and as per them, I already sent mails to inappeals@ebay.in but in vain.

Ebay ID : sudhakargajjala

Paisapay ID
ebay, correct this issue.
Message 43 of 45
latest reply

rohit_aila
Community Member
I have made Purchases worth 56,000 during the diwali dhamaka offer time and when i try to redeem my gift i get a message OOPS you are not eligible.I have tried posting here but got no reply and today is the last day for selecting gifts.Please ebay lets be straight have you got any intention to give the gifts or not?
Message 44 of 45
latest reply

where is the redeemption link of the gift

@arunkallupalam1 wrote:
Same here! I made sure that I follow everything as per the Diwali Damaka terms. The coupon was also entered. But now the link is telling me that I am not eligible for the gift. What is this? ๐Ÿ˜ž

Somebody please help.

Message 45 of 45
latest reply