cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Diwali gift redemption link is not available

pradeep.lash
Community Member
I purchased a product for 16900 and i am eligible for claiming a gift but the link is no where available..Paisa pay id:32423379995..
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

rohit_aila
Community Member
Even i have made purchases worth Rs.58,000 and theres nothing new in the diwali offer link.Moreover i found many people weeping that they haven't yet received the gifts of earlier offers.Now i doubt if ebay really gives away the gifts or is it just a marketing trap to attract customers?
Message 2 of 45
latest reply

happyshoppe24
Community Member
they will update the link today
Message 3 of 45
latest reply

After a few days when the diwali offer had ended, a link was available on the ebay.in homepage for the gifts. I tried clicking on that and got a message saying that I was not eligible for the offer even though I had made the purchase (totaling well above the required limit) and had used the ebay codes as instructed.

I emailed the customer service too about it and I have not yet got any reply from them (it has been six days now since I sent that email.)
Message 4 of 45
latest reply

deejay_neel
Community Member
i m too waiting to claim my diwali gift
Message 5 of 45
latest reply

deejay_neel
Community Member
it better i used any other discount code during shoping like master card 5% etc then this diwali offer code from ebay.....no linkto redem diwanli gift
Message 6 of 45
latest reply

rskbug11
Community Member
Here is my PREDICTION: I think Ebay.in will avoid to displaying the link at the homepage or somewhere where there is high visibility..So that there is possiblity that People might forget to redeem.
Message 7 of 45
latest reply

prithviraj411
Community Member
I think the date to claim gifts mentioned in the offer was between 26th Nov and 1st Dec.. Hope ebay will provide the link today!! So guys, please wait...
Message 8 of 45
latest reply

naresh_veera
Community Member
I have purchased a canon camera worth Rs11400/- on 11.11.2012. A message shown that you come back on 26.11.12 to claim your gift. But, now when I see in Ebay no link is being shown to claim gift. I don't know where to claim gift if there is any.
Message 9 of 45
latest reply

adi2scm.uno
Community Member
How to redeem Diwali Dhamaka Gift?? If anybody used same offer for other festivals.... plz tell whether it works or not, If yes then what is the procedure to redeem it?? And to ebay members: why r u giving direct link to redeem gifts?? ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 10 of 45
latest reply