cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Difference between Negative Feedback & Neutral Feedback

assemblerz
Community Member
Negative Feedback:
In this case your feedback score is reduced by 1 and your feedback percentage is accordingly reduced.

Neutral Feedback:
In this case your feedback score is not changed but feedback percentage is accordingly reduced.

Hence ebay has actually given some difference in the two feedbacks systems. So Neutral is somewhat better than Negative ! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear eBay,

This is some what not balanced. For example, i always resolved -ve feedback. Neutral feedbacks are customer who are not happy about purchase. Some of them they don't check their size and buy it and ask for return and cases. I don't accept return basically, because i measure the item before i list and i mention what size people can use. Any sale is final, even in the shops no return accepted for lingerie products. For those cases i don't need to get withdraw feedback, i reply. But eBay deduct my % of reputation credit from my feedback score. This is unfair. Also the equal weight goes to -ve feedback. Actually eBay reduce 2 points for each -ve feedback received. So that seller can have 100% and will be careful about -ve feedback, since the % loosing is more.

So far i am 100% feedback seller, but with new policy, my score is reduced to 98% since i have 2 neutral feedback.

eBay should think about this % calculation and make it fair for a seller.

I support the no -ve feedback for a buyer, so that tricky sellers who threaten the buyers will be kicked out of eBay.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

In the new feedback system, the neutral feedback is giving an impression of negative. The earlier system was good as it gave a neutral impression.

Why you people put the neutral rating below dividing line. Why not above it?
This is simply unjustice for all members specially for sellers.
I do not know what ebay will get by reducing rating of sellers?

I can simply say that most of the ebay policies are unfriendly for sellers and these people are unnecessarily creating problems for sellers.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member
I simply dislike the new feedback policy ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 4 of 4
latest reply