cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Feedback System....Some suggestions...

Dear sir,
well...i genuinly understand the reason why ebay has brought new changes to feedback system..as i m a buyer too...

Is n't it a good option if ebay allows us to rate negative/neutral rating for buyers who have less than 100 ratings and above 100 ratings buyers....we believe that they are experienced and responsible enough to rate wisely...ebay can carry on with currunt feedback system with buyers above 100 ratings.

New buyers on ebay will take the advantage of this new feedback system for sure....like a buyer with around 3 postives from USA ordered lot of books from me without asking for courier charges....the collective weight of these books is around 10 kgs. I quoted the reasonable shipping rates to buyer for delivery through FEDEX. Now the buyer is saying that the delivery of books to USA wont take more than $ 30....plz let me know who will deliver the 10 kgs parcel to USA in $ 30?

Now i fear that this buyer will surely rate neutral / negative feedback for me...and..you have to understand well...that i don;t have any fault in it...

Its almost like blackmailing now...either i have to deliver the goods in $ 30 or i should get prepared to get negatives...

Ebay...plz find a genuine solution....u can't kill ur sellers like this...

thanks
amit uniyal
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mumbaistores
Community Member
Dear DevShoppe,

We all are in the same boat. Recently a buyer bough a few items from me and claimed short and threatened me for resending missing items or else he would leave me a negative feedback. I had no option but to resend the goods. Luckily the value of the goods was not much.

But we as a seller should bring this to ebay's notice that all sorts of faltugiri is now started on ebay and sellers are at the verge of closing business.

As it is the new feedback system has reduced ratings of quite a few successful sellers now we have to deal with buyers shit and lick it as well. Thats what ebay has done to its sellers.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Neena (mumbaistores),

I understand the concerns you are trying to highlight on this thread but I'd suggest that you also consider the responses that I have made on some other threads on Feedback changes wherein we have pointed out that cases which indicate extortion from buyers such as in your case, we will strongly take appropriate actions and would not tolerate the same.

As mentioned on the other duplicate thread I'd repeat that we encourage you to kindly save all conversations from such buyers in such cases of potential extortion and escalate the same through 'Contact Us' currently. We will shortly provide sellers with a 'Seller Reporting Hub Page' wherein sellers can escalate such cases and buyers to the concerned team and they will be happy to review them and take appropriate actions.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 3
latest reply