MB MMC Card and USB Data Cable.

The item I received is:

1. A SECOND-HAND Nokia 6630. I found internet bookmarks
already present, recent realplayer files already
played.

2. The Box was NOT sealed as stated.

3. The phone was badly chipped and scarred. Please note that
this was even in places that were well protected by the packaging which
indicates that the phone was like this before being shipped.

3. It was shipped without a Data cable or an MMC Card.

On the day of receipt, I called up the seller on his mobile
and informed him that the data cable and MMC Card had not been included. The
seller promised to have them shipped the next day. He even sent me a message
stating this.

On further examination, I found the internet and
class=SpellE>realplayr
bookmarks in the phone. I messaged the seller
about this. Since that point, he has refused to pick up any of my calls. He
always hangs up or switches off his phone.

I intend to open a dispute with the seller using the dispute
console. Can anyone help me as to what other steps I can now take?

I will NOT let this issue rest.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

neeraj260882
Community Member
Sorry, something went wrong with the formatting.

Payment Method: Online transfer from ICICI Bank account to seller's HDFC Account.

I bought this item for Rs. 14000/-. The seller undertook to send a new, sealed Nokia 6630 with a free 512 MB MMC Card and USB Data Cable.

The item I received is:

1. A SECOND-HAND Nokia 6630. I found internet bookmarks already present, recent realplayer files already played.

2. The Box was NOT sealed as stated.

3. The phone was badly chipped and scarred. Please note that this was even in places that were well protected by the packaging which indicates that the phone was like this before being shipped.

3. It was shipped without a Data cable or an MMC Card.

On the day of receipt, I called up the seller on his mobile and informed him that the data cable and MMC Card had not been included. The seller promised to have them shipped the next day. He even sent me a message stating this.

On further examination, I found the internet and realplayr bookmarks in the phone. I messaged the seller about this. Since that point, he has refused to pick up any of my calls. He always hangs up or switches off his phone.

I intend to open a dispute with the seller using the dispute console. I also request Ebay to advise me as to what steps I can now take.

I will NOT let this issue rest.

Best Regards,

Neeraj.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
Hi,

Please click the link below:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Choose
1. Ask about bidding or buying.
2. Problems with sellers.
3. You did'nt receive th item or it was'nt as described.

On choosing the same a new page will open which will prompt you to write email, if you see under "Contact Support".

A new page will open on clicking "Email" where you are prompted to submit the details of your transaction and contact ebay.

Hope this is helpful and that ebay is able to solve your problem with satisfaction.

Regards,

Sarosh R B
Buying_Reloaded
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

alok1964
Community Member
Hi Neeraj,

Pl watch the discussion of "adholi" to solve your problem.

Don't miss it. These Sellers should have alesson from buyers themselves who have been cheated. Don't trust ebay people. They are a group of money earners by hooke or crooke. You have to help yourself.

best wishes

Alok:-)

Hi Anand,

I am very much happy that not only you lodged a complaint in Cyber Crime cell but you have also shown the path to other cheated customers by providing the details of Cyber Crime Cells of different Metros & their contact nos as well as all details a person needs to go ahead. I didn't presume that you will act so smartly & quickly. CONGRATULATIOS, GOOD WORK DONE.

I am sorry that I could not reply earlier becoz I did not access the net for sometime as it was appeared to be boring & wastage of time when I was cheated by two sellers & lost my money & Ebay people didn,t do anything in favour of me or against the seller who cheated me & many others. You can see my ratings, I have a single negative feedback, which was given by an unhonest seller & is now unregistered on ebay. I was again cheated by the seller e_shopee who carried out buisness by different IDs e.g. e_shopee & i_shopee in September & both IDs are suspended now. The Seller SANDEEP KUMAR cheated so many buyers using ebay platform & I know that ebay people will ask one day to clse the dispute & will do nothing & will say it was a low value item , so wecan't help you. This seller had also cheated the buyers on OLD Baazee also. I have his home address , Tel no. , & other informations & certainly lodge a complaint against him in his home city Hyderabad through email, BUT THESE EBAY PEOPLE CAN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST THIS SELLER despite of having all the details of this seller.They only will do buisness, make money from sellers, & will be happy to see their buyers being cheated on their site.
I have lost interest in this site & therefore closed my all biddings & shopping on ebay. There are several other sites where you can get better deal, honest customer protection & I am happy with the response of other shopping sites & will suggest the same to you to shop on other honest sites. They are indiatimes, rediff etc.
Congratulations once again for the fight started by you. I am with you.

Best wishes.

ALOK
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

shamimhassan
Community Member
Dear Neeraj,do you think Ebay is intrested in solving your problem, not at all these blood sucking vampires give a damn to clints who get chaeted, since they make their money from the seller and not the buyer.
I have been cheated many times and ever time I contact Ebay they come up with one excuse or the other and say they can not help me. Who cares it is my money that is lost the VAMPS in Ebay got their share from the seller
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

silconvalley
Community Member
dear alokbhai
hi it me
i hope you remeber me
whats wrong with you
you are been upset
i can make out from the words been used by you on this board
pls do tell me is there any thing i can help you with? with best regards
SILIKONINDIA
with best regards
SILIKONINDIA
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

alok1964
Community Member
Dear Pratik,

Hello, How are you?
I am happy that honest & decent sellers like you are still trading on this useless site. Pratik, Now a days there is a crowd of Fraud sellers on ebay & they are not doing anything to protect their buyers. I have been cheated two times by the sellers who are now unregistered on ebay, collected a huge amount of buyers & then disappeared. Ebay & its supporters are not in position to feel the pain of Dr Shamim, Swarup, Anand & me.

So we have decided to fly our flag high & a jehad against the fraud sellers in the community so that every buyer who comes in commmunity may be warned & showed the path of justice since ebay people became deaf & dumb. You can see my post titled as" Why ebay is silent. Lodge complaints against Fraud Sellers in Cyber Crime Cell"

Dear Pratik, I found you agem at the baazee as well as at ebay. I can trust you with my eyes closed, but every body is not like you. There are many cheaters also.

Hope you will join our campaign.

Love

Your Big B

alok1964
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

alok1964
Community Member
Dear Neeraj,

Pl have a lookof following , it can solve your problem.

regards

alok1964

Also for those who face such problems and want to file a case, please feel free to mail at the following mail IDs. The below is the list of all the cyber crime cells in India. Hope these will help you all.

Chennai
Sri S.Balu Assistant Comissioner of Police
Cyber Crime Cell
Commissioner office Campus
Egmore, Chennai- 600008 55498211
Mobile: 98410-13541
Res: 25500503 cyberac@rediffmail.com
baluac@vsnl.net
Chennai for Rest of Tamil Nadu Smt Venmati Cyber Crime Cell
CB, CID
Chennai
98414-22844 venmathi_vip@yahoo.co.in

Bangalore for the Whole of Karnataka - Cyber Crime Police Station
C.O.D Headquarters,
Carlton House,
# 1, Palace Road,
Bangalore - 560 001 22201026
2387611 (FAX)
ccps@kar.nic.in
http://www.cyberpolicebangalore.nic.in/

Hyderabad - Crime Investigation Department, 3rd Floor, D.G.P. Office, Lakdikapool, Hyderabad-500004
23240663, 27852274
23297474 (Fax)
cidap@cidap.gov.in
info@cidap.gov.in

http://www.cidap.gov.in/cybercrimes.aspx

Mumbai - Cyber Crime Investigation Cell (Crime Branch, C.I.D), Annex-III Building, Police Commissioner Office, Crowford Market, Mumbai 22630829
22641261 officer@cybercellmumbai.com
http://www.cybercellmumbai.com/

I am gonna fight.. what about U !!!

Anand

caitlininc (3 ) View Listings 26-09-05 17:37 IST 9 of 15
Hi Alok,

Thanks a lot for your kind advice. I have lodged a complaint against eBay and the seller "societi" with the Cyber Crime Cell of Hyderabad city.

Also for those who face such problems and want to file a case, please feel free to mail at the following mail IDs. The below is the list of all the cyber crime cells in India. Hope these will help you all.

Chennai
Sri S.Balu Assistant Comissioner of Police
Cyber Crime Cell
Commissioner office Campus
Egmore, Chennai- 600008 55498211
Mobile: 98410-13541
Res: 25500503 cyberac@rediffmail.com
baluac@vsnl.net
Chennai for Rest of Tamil Nadu Smt Venmati Cyber Crime Cell
CB, CID
Chennai
98414-22844 venmathi_vip@yahoo.co.in

Bangalore for the Whole of Karnataka - Cyber Crime Police Station
C.O.D Headquarters,
Carlton House,
# 1, Palace Road,
Bangalore - 560 001 22201026
2387611 (FAX)
ccps@kar.nic.in
http://www.cyberpolicebangalore.nic.in/

Hyderabad - Crime Investigation Department, 3rd Floor, D.G.P. Office, Lakdikapool, Hyderabad-500004
23240663, 27852274
23297474 (Fax)
cidap@cidap.gov.in
info@cidap.gov.in

http://www.cidap.gov.in/cybercrimes.aspx

Mumbai - Cyber Crime Investigation Cell (Crime Branch, C.I.D), Annex-III Building, Police Commissioner Office, Crowford Market, Mumbai 22630829
22641261 officer@cybercellmumbai.com
http://www.cybercellmumbai.com/
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

ajitkumarspatil_in1
Community Member
Hi,
This is regarding a purchase I made on eBay, I made a purchase of a mobile and paid through PaisaPay service(provided by eBay), let me quickly explain how the whole transcation works, buyers fist pays to the eBay through credit card and eBay will keep the payment until the end of the billing cycle and will dispatch the DD soon after the billing cycle ends, but in my case, I don't know what exactly has happened, I paid for the item and haven't received the item yet, have already sent many e-mail to eBay and tried many times to contact the seller, he is not reachable on his mobile neither on the land line number, following are some information I have about the whole transcation, which I feel is sufficient to have a clear picture of the issue.

Seller information:

Mohit Kumar
M-78,2nd Floor
GK-1, New Delhi.
The landline Number is 011-39510030
Mobile : 09811705476

Item information:
Item link : http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6463801164
Credit Card Payment for PaisaPay Transaction #15868488814
Transcation Amount : Rs. 13,850.00

and as advised by all the other eBay members on this forum, I have sent a mail to bangalore and mumbai cyber cells hoping this will resolve the problem, lets keep hoping.

Regards,
Ajit
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi ajitkumarspatil_in1,

The PaisaPay system requests seller to send the product as soon as they receive payment received confirmation from PaisaPay. Paisapay makes a combined payment to the seller for all transactions during the specified period.

There is a possibility that your seller was not able to get in touch with you becasue of genuine reasons. However, in case you feel that your seller does not intend to ship you your product, it will be advisable to file a Item Not received dispute agasint the seller and file for Buyer Protection. This will ensure that you recover your money.

You may find the following links helpful:
First Step: open a Item Not received dispute agasint the seller.

Second Step: - close the dispute and escalate the same for Buyer Protection claim.

I hope the above information would be helpful!

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 10 of 11
latest reply