cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Debited Transaction - Money Missing? Discount Coupon Not Working?

Hi. I tried buying this phone, HTC Desire S. (Item Number = 310322732331) on 28th June 2011 at 9pm. Because I got this Coupon, which I received from Ebay India on the same day (28th June 2011), Coupon Code = KDHJWGUGBG ; (5% Discount - Maximum Discount of Rs.2000).

The final amount of Rs. 21,944.05 was debited from my SBI Online Account but neither Ebay nor paisa pay updated this and my Ebay account did not show confirmation of payment.

When i contacted your customer support the next day i was told to wait for 48 hrs for the order to get confirmed. I was further told that in case i ordered again before that period, i might end up with two phones which i did not want.

Today is the 30th of June 2011 - 11pm, and since its past 48 hrs and no confirmation has come from your end, i tried buying the same phone again, but now the coupon code is not being accepted and i have got the error message : "Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code KDHJWGUGBG cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria IN_WK25Tue_5%off_DC_ThankyouforshoppingoneBay!. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment".

Please note that the particular coupon code is valid on or before 30th June 2011, According to the mail sent to my email id mathewrulz@gmail.com.

This is my predicament now, i have paid Rs. 21,944.05 to Ebay which has been debited from my account but i have no payment confirmation; neither have i been refunded, nor am i getting the product. I was given a Discount Coupon by Ebay which i now cannot use apparently because of the above mentioned transaction.

So now i cannot use the coupon or get the phone with discount, for which i already paid for. Frankly i feel cheated.

The least you can do is confirm the transaction which i have already paid for and send me the phone at the same rate or issue me a fresh discount coupon. Lest i lose trust in your system.

Regards,
Mathew
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Debited Transaction - Money Missing? Discount Coupon Not Working?

Even I am getting the very same error message for my wife as well as my ebay id. The error message is given below:

stopandshop.in

ebay, what is the point in giving coupons if you cannot honor them ??????.

Please let me know how you will solve this issue and when will I get 2 working coupons from you side.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Hi. I've received a message stating that my money has been debited back to my account and it should reflect within a maximum of 15 working days.

I've also been sent the same discount voucher again.

I must praise and thank ebay for solving this issue fast, and in an amicable manner.

Thanks & Regards,
Mathew
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Dear funmathew,

You would have received an email from our PaisaPay team informing you of the refund details. In case of nationalized banks it normally takes 12-15 days for the credit to show up in your account.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels-

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I had also purchased through discount coupon recently.I got a 40% discount on purchase of Rs.250.But it worked out fine.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@faridafrommumbai...

Ebay must really love you to give you a 40% discount coupon.

I have been on ebay for 11 yrs and I have never got a 40% discount coupon and neither do I know of anyone who received such a coupon.

BTW what have you purchased with the 40% coupon ??
StopandShop
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

bijit0623
Community Member
i faced this problem, my online sbi debit card transaction failed but my sbi account was debited with the amount without any paisa pay reference id, now in my bank statement there is no transaction id only "POS XXXXXX BILL DESK SBIPG" is displayed, i did contact to ebay customer care they said they have escalated a case but its 2days since i dint get any reply nor refund. Does anyone have any idea what to do?? i feel like i have lost a huge amount of money without any mistake of mine ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

mounika08
Community Member
Hi..On 5th Jan 2013 , I tried buying sony xperia neo l which is worth 12,100. I used my SBI debit card for booking and i opted for 'BUY AS GUEST" . The money got debited from my account but i dint receive any confirmation from ebay!! I contacted the costomer care and they asked me to wait for 24hrs to see if money gets credited back . But nothing happened !! And they say it might be a 'missing transaction'. Why such delay in providing info?? Costomer satisfaction is only when the response is fast.I feel worried about money now .

Please provide a quick answer!!
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

chandvisa
Community Member
I tried to purchase two numbers of Tower Brand Scale Changer harmonicas for a total amount ofRs.1100/= on 01.01.2013. I used my Axis Bank debit card for booking. The money got debited from my account but i did not receive any confirmation from ebay. I sent an Email regarding this to rhe ebay customer care and also contacted over phone on 01.01.2013 itself. They said it might be a 'missing transaction'. They asked me to wait for 72 hrs to see if money gets credited back . But nothing happened. Again on 04.01.2013 I sent an Email regarding this to rhe ebay customer care and also contacted over phone. They asked me to wait for 24 hrs. Until now as on 08.01.2012 no response from ebay and I feel like being cheated.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

2014ekaks
Community Member
I Purchased A Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 Phone. Amount Of 6999 was Deducted From my NetBanking Account But There Was No Confirmation For Order On Ebay. I Contacted Ebay And Provided Them All Details Required They Asked Me To Wait And Their Officer Will Contact Me For Refund But No One Contacted Me.
I Placed This Order On 16/10/2014 at 04:00:08 PM.
Please Respond Quickly As I Want To Gift This Phone Before 22/10/2014.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply