cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost 10000 odd rupees and got a wood block instead of iphone

Hi my name is ashish I got empty box from seller instead of iphone. Now ebay claim department z saying dat d seller sent the phone . They will not refund, email id ***  paisa pay id *** my mobile *** They reverted me with the email:- Dear AshiSh, We thank you for your precious time in helping us investigate the issue you faced with your purchase. We regret to inform you that after investigating the claim we are rejecting your eBay Guarantee* claim request. Click here for more information. Please find the details here Action : Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay Remarks : As per our telephonic conversation on *** at 03/01/2016 14:27pm. We are closing this claim as confirmed with you and also claim is not eligible because you still not recieved the product and you wanted to cancel your order. If further you have any issues get in touch with your seller and resolve the matter amicably. Thank you for your precious time, have a nice day.

If I did not receive the product, I would have been refunded, But they said no refunds. I am going to consumer court . Please look into it.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0