DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

sandusmadayankal
Community Member
Sir

i am a happy customer of ebay and wishing ebay for a good future. i would like to share some querries.. why cant you start an emi facility for debit card? most of the people including me do not have a credit card or not able to handle credit card. As we have salary, we are using debit card more. And do not have huge money to buy an item having the price nore than 8000. If an emi facility started in ebay, it would be a good news and my purchasing interest also increased.So please think of starting a facility like this.. and become more customer oriented shopping site

thank you very much..
Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

Message 31 of 66
latest reply

Community Member
I want to buy samsung grand 2 but i dont have credit card.i have only SBI debit card ,so pls do a favour for me. Pls reply .thank u
Message 32 of 66
latest reply

dear sir,

IS THS AVAILEBLE IN DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

so please replay

Message 33 of 66
latest reply

spoortiaj
Community Member
Same here I am looking to buy xperia z ultra with EMI. But on debit card as I don't have credit. Card
Message 34 of 66
latest reply

Dear sir  Myself prakash i want to buy a nokia lumi 630 mobile but i have only debit card no credit card so pls help to me 

Message 35 of 66
latest reply

dnw292
Community Member
How can I bought a mobile by using debit card with emi
Message 36 of 66
latest reply

dnw292
Community Member
How can I bought a mobile by using debit card with emi.
Message 37 of 66
latest reply

sver2314
Community Member

i want to buy mobile through emi on debit card

@sandusmadayankal wrote:
Sir

i am a happy customer of ebay and wishing ebay for a good future. i would like to share some querries.. why cant you start an emi facility for debit card? most of the people including me do not have a credit card or not able to handle credit card. As we have salary, we are using debit card more. And do not have huge money to buy an item having the price nore than 8000. If an emi facility started in ebay, it would be a good news and my purchasing interest also increased.So please think of starting a facility like this.. and become more customer oriented shopping site

thank you very much..

Message 38 of 66
latest reply

I want ipod toch worth 14000 approximately.
I have debit card and i need to pay by emi please help me.
Message 39 of 66
latest reply

HOw do u get surety in credit cards?

Sort out the same qway for debit cards too

Make to sign or accept agreement when purchasing through debit card on EMI. 

Charge bit if reqd if it costs u to do so.

Persons who are intrested will deal

I am a govt employee and earn healthy but i dont trust credit cards.I use debit cards in all my transactions and thats easy, convinent and secure.

U r buissnesmen.. Sort out ideas guys instead of worrying bout surety and all..

Message 40 of 66
latest reply