cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Creating Business strategy to accommodate price changes (23 Mar 4-5 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Sellers,
As you might be aware, we made certain price changes in all categories on eBay India.
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600001679

We are aware that you might need to make changes in your business strategy to accommodate these changes. In case you need our help and wish to discuss the same with us, we will be present on this thread on 23rd March (4-5 PM).

Please join us for this discussion.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

This thread is created for sellers who wish to discuss their business strategy post listing fee scenario with eBay staff.

I will request members to post related questions on this thread.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

meenamanish
Community Member
I'M Meena staying in Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh,India.
I want to sell my Godess lakshmi Gold & silver cions issued by Quest International What is the procedure otherwise please let me know any excecutive in my home town
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

I donโ€™t wonder when you start charging listing fee on all listing category
Because first when eBay launch fee in mobile category and even after that I found that eBay getting listing so I fill that sooner coming listing fee in all category and it becomes true
So many buyer with 0 feedback and donโ€™t bother to make payment after bid or buy
This fee is nothing but hemmer hit to our business
EBay make impossible to sell small cost item and rare selling item
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

rammionline
Community Member
I m sure that with these new fees sellers will have to suffer lost. Like I am regularly listing an item at ebay.in from October onwards. This item was sold in the month of March. Ebay gets 400 from this transaction. But with the introduce of these new fees I will never list those items which are slod rarely and give us a good margin. If ebay wants to dec. number of listings then they shoud impose a limit of one or two. Also I have 500 items of Mobiles and Cat. But I never list this 500 items on Ebay as I know that I will have to pay 2000INR. At ebay.in there are limited number of buyers as compared to ebay U.S. or ebay U.K. If we list 1 item in ebay.com we sellers can see 10 buyers for a single item but in India we can find only 1 buyer for 10 items.

With Regards,

Raman Mittal
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I have cut-down a lot of listings. I will be listing low movable products in shop-inventory.

My suggestion is not to charge listing fee for Shop Inventory (atleast). ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

auctionsjewelry
Community Member
I have already reduced my listings from 950 to 670, and i'm closing more than 300 UNIQUE listings by end of this month. BEST WAY is to find some other protal to list our products so that we can retain our wholesale buyers who buy 50-100 items at a time on auctions.

OR

Since ebay is not charging anything from a seller who lists 20 items, so i recommend to sell items from 5-10 registrations. Afterall eBay is not going to suspend genuine sellers, no matter seller use 5-10 IDs for selling his items.

With Regards,
Ankur
AuctionsJewelry
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

poojadiamonds
Community Member
I'm also reducing my listing,it would come down for sure,if ebay charge for starting price definately seller are going to loose.
My suggestion is not to charge on starting price,or change the levals & ebay should not charge on shop inventory.
we will be increasing the selling price & result would be low sell on ebay in every category,buyer comes to ebay.in to buy item on reasonable price,if buyer find the same price,why would be shop online,he would go to any shop in his/her country/city

Thanks
Pooja
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear members,

Welcome to today's Workshop. Today we have DJ from our category team to share tips on how you may manage your listing strategy while accomodating Listing fee.

Please feel free to post your questions on this thread, and DJ will try to answer them to the best of his ability.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

basumatari@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Users,
My name is D.J. Basumatari. I am a part of the eBay India Category team and i will be your host for the day.

Today we would like to take you through potential strategies and tactics that you could adopt to further improve your ROI on your eBay activity.
With warm regards
D.J. Basumatari
Category Team

With warm regards
D.J. Basumatari
Category Team
Message 10 of 24
latest reply