Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Court Changes: Online Workshop, 4 - 5 PM, 24th December

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

Community Court was established with an objective to provide a community forum to help address unfair feedback received by a seller. Basis the regular feedback we received from our community members, we are making significant changes to the existing Community Court to better fulfill the objective of keeping feedback fair.

The revamped Community Court will be now called Community Review Forum (CRF) and along will be effective from 3rd Jan 2011, 00:00:01 Hrs (IST).

We believe that these changes will go a long way in helping keep the eBay feedback system fair. To understand more about these changes, please join us for an online workshop on this topic between 4 PM - 5 PM on 24th December 2010 on this thread.

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 105
latest reply
104 REPLIES 104

and-also
Community Member
Is it going to hosted at the same link of eBay Court or is it hosted some other place ???

And seems it will be started on 01:00 4th Jan instead of propsed 3rd Jan , is it ??? or is it going to be more delayed then even 4th Jan, and if yes till when is it proposed to be launched.?

And from where is CRF getting jury for the same, as the community court jury eligible to vote or Post 4th or 5th january , the invitations will be given to members to vote.?
Message 71 of 105
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
So at a time only 4 cases can be filed ???
Message 72 of 105
latest reply

Finally its working. What about the feedbacks for which we were unable to file in Community court from 24th Dec till today. They are now not showing under new CRF. The timelines on those should be extended since there was no way to file.
Message 73 of 105
latest reply

Cases are showing alright, I was able to file one case today under the new CRF. Keeping all my fingers crossed.
RajElectroniks
Message 74 of 105
latest reply

xshopaccp
Community Member
BUYERS ARE BORN TO DESTROYED SELLER BUSINESS , INDIAN HAVE A HABIT OF DESTORYING OTHER BUSINESS.

RATTING SYSTEM SHOULD BE REMOVE AS EBAY IS FIRST TO COME WITH RATTING SYSTEM, MANY OTHER SITE HAVE CLOSE RATTING SYST
EM.
Message 75 of 105
latest reply

Dont worry. Ebay cares for sellers.
Message 76 of 105
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
its been four days no signs of any judgement three cases are where buyers have not appealed as they know they themselves have acted in daily stress pouring out all on their vendor, Are jurors appointed for this CRF and if yes eBay has been mum on their choosing process for jurors.
Message 77 of 105
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
@berrynxt4u
Your concerns are very genuine.

Is there anyone who has been selected/nominated as jury so far?

Or will the cases end with "Insufficient Votes".
Message 78 of 105
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
seniors please guide

if i appeal and buyer won't respond and if i wish to add something on 4 th day will my voting starts another day

or it will again count five days from my editing

kiindly guide

thanks in advance
Message 79 of 105
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Yes rightly pointed out by arihant in prior posts, will the 5 days period keep resetting as many times as we edit the post.

Also the TnS is having abundant issues with keeping track with CRF got 3 cases solved and past 72 hours dailing mailing them they are saying they havent received any copy from CRF so cannot help, also since past three days the # empty slots are also unable to filled with new appeals as they are not removing the -ve feedbacks, despite the cases being ended in favour of the seller.

On top of that 1 ruling lost due to think unsufficient votes, but its past 100 feedbacks already still, the TnS has no clue as to what we are asking and they keep on sending the Templates of Copy Pasted Mails, explaining the policies of CRF,

gosh !!! they donot even care to read the mail, they are in so hurry to answer if i am asking a querry related to some other issue of CRF , they send me Copy Pasted Template of CRF rules and regulation, Please sharatji look into such issues, as there is no feedback to judge the TnS customer care, otherwise they would fair with Red Notices, on communication and also lack of knowledge of policies, have to sometimes give a snapshot of the eBay policies to explain them how the particular feedback is a an ABUSE of feedback policy as per the eBay laid Feedback abuse policies, only then after atleast 3 to 4 follow-ups do they realize yes we do have such a policy. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Please look into the technicalm flaws of the CRF

1)lack of coordiantion & communication between CRF and TnS

2)CRF not resetting the 100 feedback eligible to post appeal again policy as proposed, i had lost 1 and now its post 100 positive feedbacks the same has not been resetted yet to allow for the appealate.

3)Unclear or non-transparency about rules or some technicalities about CRF, as the days remaining for the buyer to defend his -ve feedback is not shown, So to know if 5 days are coming closer or is the tenure bar static ?

4)Also please explain does editing your appeal reset the 5 days buffer.

Please clear of the small incongruencies so that CRF runs smoothly with other eBay elements.
Message 80 of 105
latest reply