cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay Trust and Safety Team very bias or not working

indiainfotech1
Community Member
I am a Seller and Ebay Trust and Safety team has Removed my listing team twice mainly on the issue of "Inappropriate Links" and other grounds.

But I am amazed to see they just remove my listing and other sellers violating in same manner are remained untouched even after complaining to T&S team of ebay. I want to know How this trust and safety team works?
Likewise check the link- http://everythingelse.shop.ebay.in/Gift-Vouchers-Certificates-/92664/i.html?_catref=1

here most of the listing are delivering goods digitally and they have listed their items from long time and some of them have sold even 10 or 20 items?? how these things from trust and safety team remained unseen? or they just not check or they are bias?

My listing was listed for last 24hrs but people whos listing is violating it in same manner is listing from months how could you not see all this? reply ebay team?
He has also earned profit sold the itesm and now you have put me in loss? who will pay for all this?

Still My request is to all member please check the links if you want I can give you more links. I just need to know who is accountable for Ebay T&S team why they dont act on some seller and why keep on acting on other sellers?

Regards,
Rituraj
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0