Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Court Changes: Online Workshop, 4 - 5 PM, 24th December

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

Community Court was established with an objective to provide a community forum to help address unfair feedback received by a seller. Basis the regular feedback we received from our community members, we are making significant changes to the existing Community Court to better fulfill the objective of keeping feedback fair.

The revamped Community Court will be now called Community Review Forum (CRF) and along will be effective from 3rd Jan 2011, 00:00:01 Hrs (IST).

We believe that these changes will go a long way in helping keep the eBay feedback system fair. To understand more about these changes, please join us for an online workshop on this topic between 4 PM - 5 PM on 24th December 2010 on this thread.

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 105
latest reply
104 REPLIES 104

linusstudios
Community Member
@ vkrm2000

We had came across your bold and frivolous posts in couple of other threads. Please spare this thread as it is meant to be a serious discussion regarding changes in community court.

Sellers are here asking unfair neutral feedbacks to be considered for appeal.

We do always honor your opinions as an individual, but when you start imposing them on someone, by relentlessly pasting them in multiple places , in all bolds , in all caps, it offends people.

No buyer wants to leave an neutral or a negative unless he has some issues with the transaction. Why not give seller a chance to solve that issue? Many a times feedbacks are justified. But there are also instances when a buyer leaves feedback without giving it a second thought. Many a time buyer is unaware of exchange policy of seller. or does not reads description carefully.

We are talking about such instances where buyer leaves unfair neutral feedbacks. Moreover their is jury which is going to vote in that appeal, its not going to be automatic.

Many Sellers are supporting their families, and earning their livelihood with their eBay account. And these unfair neutrals can take away their only source of income by getting the account suspended. We sincerely hope you and eBay will consider this and be a bit more considerate.

Message 11 of 105
latest reply

Hi,
I think feedback is not a serious issue. Sellers should do well to improve description and increase positive side of sales. That is the only way to maintain high community standards. If there is an issue, please rise from your chair and attend the buyer. Buyer is an important community member.
Feedback tutorial is a better option. Tag a tutorial with negatives and your job is over. Let buyer remove a feedback. Make it easier.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 12 of 105
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
Well amitava123gems.

Why the Power Sellers are so much serious about this feedback, If they ship ORIGINAL ITEM AS PER THE LISTING they automatically get positive.

Is not ashamed for seriously lobbying for removal of negatives/neutrals even though intentionally shipping cheap/fake/dead products to the buyers

How long this nexus between cheating power sellers and eBay?
Message 13 of 105
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
@vkrm2000

Kindly try and sell 10 thing on ebay...then u will come to know abt the negative and neutral feedback.

Some time feedback are abt courier service which is not in the hand of seller..seller always try to ship the item asap but if the buyer stay very interior he cant expect a next day delivery so in this case where is seller wrong...

its very easy to comment,just try to keep ur self in other place and think

Regards
Reliable
Mustafa
Message 14 of 105
latest reply

Hi,
You cant give negative to buyer.
And now eBay wants to remove negatives given to seller.
But eBay will shoot and the the scape goats of CRC will carry the gun on their shoulders.
WOW
Great circus. What an idea Shethji!!!!!!
Ebay is planning an abuse of feedback system through the back door. Who are you fooling? Have you asked your conscience?
BUT WE WONT ALLOW EBAY TO GO TO DOGS.
LET US SPEAK OUT. LET US PRESERVE COMMUNITY STANDARDS.
DEAR ONES, PLEASE SAVE EBAY.
Thanks,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 15 of 105
latest reply

billloo2000
Community Member
Dear Sir I am new in this site and I am a saller sir please help me in unpaid Items.Please tell me the solution of this problem?
Thank you
Vimal Pratap Singh
(billloo2000)
Message 16 of 105
latest reply

RajElectroniks
Message 17 of 105
latest reply

harshcorp05
Community Member
Dear Raj Electronics,

Brilliantly portrayed sir a perfect example for an unfair neutral lets see now how ebay reacts to this situation.

Something should also be done to remove such unfair neutrals we have seen in the past that incase if a buyer writes GOOD,THANKS and such kind of feedbacks in neutral those are removed once by addressing ebay but there are alot of other instances as well a best example shown by you in which nothing is done.

I hope that something is done for this too.

I must also say that the remaining changes done by ebay are great too considering the voice of the community.

REGARDS
HARSH TANNA
Message 18 of 105
latest reply

anil@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Community Members,

Thank you for posting your views on community review forum. I manage the Marketplace function at eBay India and over the next 1 hour will be glad to respond your queries on community review forum

Regards
Anil Shenoy
Message 19 of 105
latest reply

happy.shoppee
Community Member
Hi Anil Shenoy,

This is Sandeep from Happy Shoppee here for your online workshop on this Community Forum.

Please do respond to this post so that i will proceed
Message 20 of 105
latest reply