Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Court Changes: Online Workshop, 4 - 5 PM, 24th December

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

Community Court was established with an objective to provide a community forum to help address unfair feedback received by a seller. Basis the regular feedback we received from our community members, we are making significant changes to the existing Community Court to better fulfill the objective of keeping feedback fair.

The revamped Community Court will be now called Community Review Forum (CRF) and along will be effective from 3rd Jan 2011, 00:00:01 Hrs (IST).

We believe that these changes will go a long way in helping keep the eBay feedback system fair. To understand more about these changes, please join us for an online workshop on this topic between 4 PM - 5 PM on 24th December 2010 on this thread.

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 105
latest reply
104 REPLIES 104

Thank you for changing the Pattern of Community court.
When i have the Criteria Fulfilled to become a Jury member,I got a Reply that my the Required Criteria is not fulfilled..

When i go through the Announcement i have read that new jury will be taken by ebay invitation only.I would like to know that What are the steps ebay or criteria that ebay will fix to take jury members or how will ebay select the members?
Message 2 of 105
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
???

We all sellers were expecting Appeal for neutrals in community court. That was the most important change sellers wanted.

No point discussing decrease in number of jurors and duration of window for voting,( no doubt these are welcome steps but have been dis-tasted by ignoring sellers demand regarding neutrals).

Deeply saddened

Message 3 of 105
latest reply

linusstudios,

You are absolutely right. I also want option in CC to ask against unfair NEUTRAL. Many times buyers leave neutral and then says I wrongly left etc.... in those cases I think that will be helpful to us to remove those NEUTRALs.

Regards
RHTDM.6624
Message 4 of 105
latest reply

DEAR SIR,

WE ARE EXPECTING APPEAL AGAINST NEUTRAL FEEDBACK.. THIS IS MAIN AND IMPORTANT CHANGE WE WANT...

THIS IS ALL I WANT...
Message 5 of 105
latest reply

Community Review Forum seems to be a good move to eradicate the problem faced in Community Court.

Pls make CRF much more better by giving sellers a chance to appeal for their unfair neutral feedbacks..............

The wrong neutral feedbacks feels like a smash on the face to genuine sellers for which there is no platform to complain...........

:|
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 6 of 105
latest reply

CRF is a good move. But sellers should be allowed to appeal against unfair neutral feedback also. Because many new buyers using the feedback systems as communication system (using it as messages or mails). They tell most of the time feedback left wrongly or accidentally & then sellers can not remove those feedback. Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from MACHPOWERtools
Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Message 7 of 105
latest reply

If possible,pl reduce final value price & In fix price buyer If want any thing buy don't wait for one week.Thx.saumya169
Message 8 of 105
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
NOW THE TIME CAME TO REMOVE EVEN NEUTRAL FEEDBACK.

COMMUNITY COURT REMOVES 99.9% OF NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, NOW THE COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM REMOVES EVERY THING,EXCEPT KEEPING ONLY POSITIVES.

IS THERE ANY MEANING FOR FEEDBACK SYSTEM, WHY SHOULD ANY BUYER GIVE FEEDBACK,CONSIDERED ONLY WHEN IT IS POSITIVE AND REMOVED OTHERWISE??????
Message 9 of 105
latest reply

This seems to be more buyer favoring announcement, The one thing that still counts in That Truth always wins Just stick to the Facts whether its a Forum or a Court but do not let such facts grow that may be against you or may be you go on a wrong path , Be fair sell with patience & think long term for the Online Market Place.
Message 10 of 105
latest reply