cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can someone on EBay Management Team Help me???

gizmobhai
Community Member
Dear Sir,

i am a platinum seller and have worked hard to maintain my feedback and online standing. but casual, flipping buyers acting indecisively and then expecting sellers to take all responsibility is beyond comprehension. they then leave a negative feedback which can then be never removed.

Also why have you got people hired in your customer care if all they are going to say that please plead in front of ur buyer, request him to change his mood, give u another chance, or forgive you... when clearly THE FAULT IS NOT MINE... if they cant apply their minds and act like BOTs even after knowing the full situation, why have them. let me tell you three feedbacks that i have received.

the first one is

Sent defective and asked me to get it repaired. Dint send full refund. Very bad Buyer:
Member id go*****
25-Nov-2011 12:01
ZEBRONICS 2.4ghz CORDLESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO+Free Shipping+Warranty (#180732415112)

This buyer reports that one small LED in KB did not work. he got a sealed pack item. Requested him to take to service centre since its with MFR Wrty, he refused, Offered him to return the item for replacement, He refused, he wanted ONLY REFUND, when my listing clearly says ONLY REPLACEMENT.... still agreed, asked him to contact ebay to reverse the payment. eBay says take payment offline. i tell buyer, ebay has already taken charges. will pay minus those. will bear shipping losses and opened packet. he wont agree. ask him again to go to ebay for refund. he relents and takes refund. and then gives me a negative.

Now tell me what wrong have i done!!! the worst was yet to come. called ebay customer care, they heard full thing and then asked me to request buyer. my question is WHY WHY WHY? the item under MFR warranty, i shudnt have even taken return/refund. went out of my way. technical defect, buyer is to go to service centre. he does not do anything right.. i dint do anything wrong, but still i will beg.. why???

EBAY BOSSES!!! ARE U PEOPLE READING THIS???? it is disturbing because i put my heart and soul into the business, not to be harrassed this way...
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Dear shankar.gidwani,

We are checking on the status of your free gift and shall get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Seema
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Dear All,

Kindly understand that as a seller, our objective (as eBay & Seller community) should be that we do not provide any opportunity to our buyers to have a bad experience. We always advise our buyers to reach out to the sellers and resolve matter in case of any issues.

Having said that, I do believe we do encounter situations where Buyers go through a bad experience even when the Seller may not be fault & hence to protect our Sellerโ€™s interest we do have a Feedback removal policy (which is updated regularly basis feedbacks shared by our community members),through which Sellers can appeal to TnS and have their feedback so received reviewed for removal.

If the community believes that the policy does not cover certain criterias which our seller community encounter on regular basis, please do share it with us and we will be more than happy to have it reviewed and incorporated in our feedback removal policy.

Additionally on CRF, would like to update the group that CRF as tool for feedback removal is only Available for IN Sellers, This tool is not available for any other sellers across any of other eBay Sites.

We also need to be aware of the fact that feedback removal rates will not be as high when Community court was operational.

We need to be aware that before we file a feedback removal appeal in CRF, we should first review if the feedback can be removed through Feedback removal policy, or Feedback revision feature, if the feedback does not fit in to the criteria of both Policy and feedback revision, we should first resolve the issue raised by the buyer and then file the appeal in CRF, which will ensure genuine unjust feedback are removed .

Please go through our Feedback removal policy for more information: http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

I would urge you all to write to our Trust & Safety team ( inrswebhelp@ebay.com) for your specific cases as they would assist you further.

Trust this clarifies your concerns.

Regards
Seema
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

@Seemaji...

Whenever you reply you always harp on the same thing "write to T&S" but have you seen the reply given by T&S, THEY ALWAYS GIVE THE SAME CANNED REPLY "REMOVAL OF THIS FEEDBACK IS NOT POSSIBLE AS IT DOES NOT FALL THE FEEDBACK REMOVAL POLICY OF EBAY".

....ALL THE SELLERS WILL CONFIRM THE THIS.
StopandShop
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

mkerala
Community Member
It was sad to hear that community court ruled against you.

Usually judges of the community court are ebay users itself. At the starting time I was able to be a judge, but then they revised the rule that they select judge from highly experienced users only by invite.

If the buyer don't respond to community court it should be declared in sellers favor.
If the user agree to revise, send him a feedback revision request or tell ebay to remove feedback as the buyer has agreed.
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
SEEMA JI

I dont know whether to laugh or cry!!
i feel sorry for u as well as myself.
Did everything as u said
Still no result
if u go thru my feedbacks, u will realise why i m so upset

if u go thru all my mails, u will apreciate, there was nothing left for me to do

We do wish to give the best service. i hav had buyers who have come back to me 7-8 times!!! but what about Black sheeps? especially when i m showing them to you!!!

u say item with MFR warranty, for tech issues, negative can be removed. but your TnS says CANT, pl go and plead!!! why ?

i need answers for that. Or do you really want your sellers to do the wrong things, give "BRIBES" to get negative removed. eventually it is that only and not "Customer Satisfaction" as you might like to call it

thanks anyway for your genuine effort ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

mkerala
Community Member
I don't think your feedback is that much bad you have a feedback of Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 99.1%. Which is above average.

The ebay average of big sellers are near 98%. Also I have seen power sellers with 96 and 97% feedbacks.
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
well its not about 99.1%. i work very hard and i think i deserve 100% if there is no fault at my end.

Anyways, i must take the opportunity to thank EBay that some of my concerns have been fully addressed. A big Thanks for that. Yes there were certain failures on my part for which i had received negative feedback which i have never contested, but most of the others have been addressed
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

bharadiyasangita
Community Member
dear ebay
last week i buy makeup box of rs 600.by mistake my mom cut its plastic cover.so if it is possible that u can deliver one plastic cover.plz do the same for me it is necessary for maintenance purpose.requiring positive response from your side.

thanking you

bharadiya sangita
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Dear Members,

I wish to share one interesting case with you. There was one buyer placed order on 20th Dec for 2 Mobile Phones. As he buying 2 phones before placing order he called me more than 10-15 times to get discount or free memory card. As he buying 2 phones so for his satisfaction I told I will provide 2gb Qty 2 memory cards. So he accepted and placed order and he requested me to deliver it within 2 Days.

On his request we did our best to deliver and delivered it as per committment. This parcel was delivered to him on 22nd December. Now on 28th he raised refund request stating that item not received. When we asked this buyer through eBay massages that parcel delivered then why you raised INR claim? So he said that parcel delivered to him in damaged condition. Then when I asked why you not informed me this after the receipt. Atleast you have to inform us within 24-48 hr. So that we will raise claim to courier partner. Then for this there is no reply from him.

Today claim adjuster Mr. Jay called me and told me that this buyer raised claim stating that item received in damaged condtion. Buyer informed Mr. Jay that he was out station and his mother accepted parcel. Buyer just came back and after looking the phone raised claim. Do you think is this fair? How will I raise damaged claim to courier? As the buyers excuses will not mattery to them. They will ask me why you not informed this within a timeframe? Also why you not checked at a time of delivery?

Kindly tel me what to do in such situation where we are not in fault but still we have to suffer.

Thanks
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Dear Sellers,

A very worst level politics is going on against sellers. Really its shameful.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 20 of 23
latest reply