cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can someone on EBay Management Team Help me???

gizmobhai
Community Member
Dear Sir,

i am a platinum seller and have worked hard to maintain my feedback and online standing. but casual, flipping buyers acting indecisively and then expecting sellers to take all responsibility is beyond comprehension. they then leave a negative feedback which can then be never removed.

Also why have you got people hired in your customer care if all they are going to say that please plead in front of ur buyer, request him to change his mood, give u another chance, or forgive you... when clearly THE FAULT IS NOT MINE... if they cant apply their minds and act like BOTs even after knowing the full situation, why have them. let me tell you three feedbacks that i have received.

the first one is

Sent defective and asked me to get it repaired. Dint send full refund. Very bad Buyer:
Member id go*****
25-Nov-2011 12:01
ZEBRONICS 2.4ghz CORDLESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO+Free Shipping+Warranty (#180732415112)

This buyer reports that one small LED in KB did not work. he got a sealed pack item. Requested him to take to service centre since its with MFR Wrty, he refused, Offered him to return the item for replacement, He refused, he wanted ONLY REFUND, when my listing clearly says ONLY REPLACEMENT.... still agreed, asked him to contact ebay to reverse the payment. eBay says take payment offline. i tell buyer, ebay has already taken charges. will pay minus those. will bear shipping losses and opened packet. he wont agree. ask him again to go to ebay for refund. he relents and takes refund. and then gives me a negative.

Now tell me what wrong have i done!!! the worst was yet to come. called ebay customer care, they heard full thing and then asked me to request buyer. my question is WHY WHY WHY? the item under MFR warranty, i shudnt have even taken return/refund. went out of my way. technical defect, buyer is to go to service centre. he does not do anything right.. i dint do anything wrong, but still i will beg.. why???

EBAY BOSSES!!! ARE U PEOPLE READING THIS???? it is disturbing because i put my heart and soul into the business, not to be harrassed this way...
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

No Response on my post. Also removed my posts regarding this issue. Tell me whether you really made this discussion for discussing issues?

Thanks
Vilas
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Dear shankar.gidwani,

Your free gift has been dispatched and we would be able to provide you with the dispatch details by tomorrow.

Regards,
Seema
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Hello Friends,

Please have a look on below thread.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500010627

See one more way to cheat sellers. Really a DUMB people are working in Claims department.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 23 of 23
latest reply