Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EbayFest01 (Sep/2010) gift not received

Hello, Dated 8 Sep 2011 / PP ID: 29952158951 == begin quote This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. 3,420.00 using credit card, charged in 3 equal monthly installments and eBay gift vou...

Diwali Gift not received 60 days are already over :-(

I'm suppose to receive free gift (WD USB 500 GB HDD ) and gift is due from last October. I'm keep calling customer care but every time customer care person contact the ebay promotion dept and repeating same and same answer “you will get as soon as po...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When do you send my diwali gift?

Please update the status of my Diwali gift (1TB Ext HDD). How long will you take to send me this Diwali gift? No response to my previous posting on the same issue in Dec 11 to till date. sysganni

New on Ebay Help needed for sending courier

I have Sold Altec Lansing Speakers BXR1221 and Wanna courier it from Mumbai to panjab. Its Weight is 3.7kgs which would be cheaper option. As i went to few courier offices like DTDC , Professional , Pafex all are charging me above Rs.300/- But if i s...

Can someone on EBay Management Team Help me???

Dear Sir, i am a platinum seller and have worked hard to maintain my feedback and online standing. but casual, flipping buyers acting indecisively and then expecting sellers to take all responsibility is beyond comprehension. they then leave a negati...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

voucher

I have received a voucher(Code: KHL4NGYKCI) worth Rs 250(flat off)ON 2ND JAN,2012 valid till 09 JAN,2012. Which I had used for purchase of Net Setter on 07 Jan,2012 form Delhisale20 Store. My PaisaPay ID was 30564457784. Seller was not able to delive...

same

hi i am really disappoint with ebay. i ordered one model. but i got another model which is cheaper than i ordered.i raised a case ,but one guy called from ebay and he told return the product .i told him if i return the seller will give the product wh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful